Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Full-Time Stencyler Journey (Original Post Not Updated)

ceosol

Sorry for not keeping this updated. I have been experimenting with new methods - call it personal growth or whatever. It has involved helping to organize my local gamedev community and doing a lot more teaching. Nothing is confirmed, but I might have a game design teaching job starting in the fall semester. I am doing contract work, but am not as heavily focused on it.

ceosol

Here's an update on my current projects:

1. Radical Spectrum Volume 2 - Almost finished (3 or 4 bug fixes and adding sfx/music)
2. Asteroid BLAST! - Most of the game has been reformatted to 16:9 aspect ratio. We are currently starting marketing and looking into possible publishers
3. Chivee World - Taking a little break while the artist is doing some other stuff.
4 and 5. Morpho and Atypical Hero are on temporary hiatus until the summer while the designers finish up school.
6. Fat Samurai - We has many of the base mechanics finished. We need to figure out difficulty progression.
7. Tethers! - Hiatus until I can finish up some other projects.
8. Jacbil Gobbet - Close to early alpha release, just need a few more background pieces of artwork and placeable objects.
9. Cancer Charity Game - Can't tell exactly where we are on this. The designer does not really give instructions on what he wants.
10. Started playing around with Amazon Lumberyard to see what I can figure out.

Vectrex71

10. Started playing around with Amazon Lumberyard to see what I can figure out.

Lumberyard is great ! AND FREE!! And thanks to Visual Scripting it is easy as Stencyl to learn... Love it and once more we see. The best things in life are free :-)

ceosol

It is definitely not as easy as Stencyl. Stencyl will probably remain my main source of revenue for the rest of my gamedev career :)