Tap to jump-infinite runner kit thing

MichaelPel

So basically I was helping out a fellow stencyler when I accidently created something that resembles a kit. You can test it out with this link. So far it's pretty basic, and I need to add game over statement and score, and it'lll be a complete package where you can add different terrain shapes, and it generates an infinite version of that. Even has parallax, and comes bundled with some basic graphics I don't mind you using. Will update it over the following days. Feedback is welcome of course. To conclude, trying to contribute, even if with something as basic as this.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:23:42 am by MichaelPel »

chongyunxiang

I'm creating an infinite run and jump game too! This can be an awesome kit for other stencylers. If you ever need any code regarding spawning of obstacles, etc, I hope I'll be of help.

So far my game is almost completed. Just trying to fix the achievement unlock problem and vibrating the phone ONCE after gameover. And also add a FB share button which I have yet to tackle...

MichaelPel

I had a few minutes for Stencyl today and added some stuff such as obstacles and pits. Check it out

TheeSeaverShow

I like this, looking forward to it

squeeb

Nice! Is there a kit yet? I was going to make a game like this, with a different idea :-)

MichaelPel

My bad, I've forgotten about this entirely. I'll kitify this as soon as I can - sorry for the lack of updates

DarkWater5

Looking forward to seeing this as a kit as well :)

MichaelPel

Oh my god I'm so sorry. I keep forgetting about this D:
I'll finish and release it within a week - promise!

squeeb

Haha.. all good.  You're the one doing us a favor :)

The1King

Nothing personal, just a friendly reminder! ;D