Pipe Dream Supreme

Wake Up Grandpa...

Bullwing Aquarium

Bowser's Evil Test

1-1 Flood (GLOBAL WARM EDITION)

Girp Ship CAN YOU FIND SECRETS??

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 01:53:23 pm by Irock »

twotimingpete

Dave 3: Reloaded. Check my username within the game to see the first two installments.

5453-0000-003E-6BAE

This level has varying challenge depending on the path you take.

fillergames

I don't have anything related to any levels, but I have a question.

Is Mario Maker as versatile and usable as the fan-made SMB X level-maker? As I know both have some crazy stuff you can do with them.

I want to know because this looks pretty neat.

Hectate

So we bought MM as our family present to ourselves and while my girls' creations range from unbeatable to empty, I've had a little time to play with it myself. Here's a couple that I threw together just trying out stuff. (Yes, I think I prefer the additional mechanics of NSMBW/U over other versions, nostalgia  notwithstanding)

Castle Of Doom: 9B60-0000-0151-D262

SMM Bookmark

Irritating Airship: 1338-0000-0151-D0C9

SMM Bookmark

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 05:34:46 am by Hectate »
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Meestar

So we bought MM as our family present to ourselves and while my girls' creations range from unbeatable to empty, I've had a little time to play with it myself. Here's a couple that I threw together just trying out stuff. (Yes, I think I prefer the additional mechanics of NSMBW/U over other versions, nostalgia  notwithstanding)

9B60-0000-0151-D262
1338-0000-0151-D0C9

For me, it depends on the level I want to design.  Sometimes the NMSB format works best, but sometimes I want it so players can't pick things up like trampolines or Koopa shells.
PM me if you require help.  I'm always glad to help out!

Hectate

Good point.  Walljumping and air-stalls are fun but they can also make a level very different with or without them. I noticed the difference in game physics between the different Mario versions too. That "Castle of Doom" level has the Thwomps at the beginning that you can run under; even with the note blocks bouncing you up. If you switch the level to any other game engine they'll kill you instead if you just try to run for it.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Hectate

Bowser's Coin Mine: B778-0000-0157-CD66

SMM Bookmark
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.