The Witness

Hectate

I've just noticed a great deal of coverage starting to crop up everywhere on this game. I guess it's getting ready to launch sometime early next year. Disregarding anything about the creator Jonathan Blow (he and Phil Fish seem to have polarizing personalities); what does everyone thing of the game itself? I guess it's a puzzle game where you draw lines (the launch announcement trailer showed some examples) according to some yet-undetermined ruleset. It looks really intriguing and I'd love to play a really good puzzler so I'll be spending some time avoiding spoilers on it I think.
I like the look of it too.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

colburt187

yeah I'm interested to see what they have been working on, I also saw it will be coming to iPad after the PS4 launch.

SquarePug

Definitely an exciting release isnt it. Im going to get it on PC.

Honestly dont know how guys like Jonathan Blow spend 7 years working on one game! Fair play is all I can say.
Twitter: @satchapps.

irock

I think anything Jonathan Blow touches is a must-play. He has an incredible grasp on game design and he goes out of his way to respect the time and intelligence of those who play his games.

hendriza01

Yeah the game looks wicked, just watched the trailer. The graphics have a nice cartoon / colourful vibe going on. Definitely will play it when it comes out :)

jsblack

I am really excited for this game. It's high-time someone brought Myst into the next-gen era. This game might be the reason I get a PS4....

irock

I think The Witness might be one of the best games I've ever played so far

mebloo

I still don't know what to think about this game but well, I'm enjoying it though.