We've put out another "weekly" public release. Here's what has changed.
Build 8495 - August 10, 2015
- Fix: uncaught exceptions when entering 0 into tile width/height fields when creating a new tileset
- Fix: cannot open game if tileset image is missing (fallback to empty image)
- Fix: catch "Agreeing to the Xcode/iOS license requires admin privileges"
- Fix: uncaught exception when removing actor group
- Fix: Flash log location changed on Windows 10 (?)
- Fix: Don't allow a game name to become empty due to illegal characters when importing a game.
One area to look forward to in the future is a speed up of the long first compile times for native and mobile targets. It's not ready for public consumption yet, but the initial results are promising. A very large project went down from a 34 minute compile to 2 minutes.