Cant compile projects

darrigaz

Updated from 3.2 to latest private release. Couldn't compile. Cleaned projects, updated java. Tried a clean install. Still can't compile. Seem to be for every project. Suggestions?

captaincomic

Code: [Select]
2015-09-28 23:30:39,091 INFO  [Thread-20] stencyl.sw.util.StreamGobbler: [neko] C:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\std/flash/_std/Xml.hx:28: lines 28-418 : Field nodeType has different type than in core type
2015-09-28 23:30:39,091 INFO  [Thread-20] stencyl.sw.util.StreamGobbler: [neko] C:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\std/flash/_std/Xml.hx:28: lines 28-418 : XmlType should be XmlType
2015-09-28 23:30:39,091 INFO  [Thread-20] stencyl.sw.util.StreamGobbler: [neko] C:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\std/flash/_std/Xml.hx:28: lines 28-418 : Field parent has different property access than core type
You probably need to remove the old Stencyl completely before installing the latest build to resolve this.

darrigaz

Think that worked. I've lost the label extension in the update and can't seem to get it back, so I still can't get back on track...

captaincomic

The label extension should be located in your workspace/engine-extensions. It should not be affected by an upgrade, but check if it's still there.

darrigaz

All up and running again now. Label extension didn't install because I didn't run stencyl with administator rights the first time. Re-install and admin run fixed it. Are the standard extensions available ffor download anywhere? I've zipped em up and stored em for personal use but it might be a thing people want some time...

Thanks for your time. Much appreciated.

captaincomic

Ah, the label extension is a bundled one, right, so it's not in the workspace. I don't think they are for download anywhere, they just come bundled with Stencyl in /plaf/haxe/extensions.