[SOLVED] What Stencyl/DialogEx build combinations are working?

TheeSeaverShow

I have tried all sorts of combinations for which extension build and stencyl build are most working..  I just downloaded 3.4.0(Beta 1) this morning and have gotten all sorts of errors.  I am going to uninstall everything and reinstall it all again just to make sure, but if is is indeed not working, I am curious to what is the best/most stable build combination to use for this extension if I am going to be publishing a new beta testing build tonight? (Aprox: 10-12 hours) 

The short Error I am getting says this:
.../stencylworks/engine-extensions/com.polydes.dialog/src/dialog/core/Dialog.hx:13: characters 7-44 : Type not found : com.polydes.datastruct.DataStructures

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 03:34:20 pm by Justin »

Justin

That's actually an issue with the extension manager. Make sure that the Data Structures engine extension is also installed (it already should be) and enabled for the game.

For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 8am and midnight Japan time. (GMT+9)

TheeSeaverShow

It is indeed installed and enabled.  Still getting that error when I try to build the game.

TheeSeaverShow

I believe that I found the issue.  One of my file paths were screwed up.  Might have move it accidentally.

Ill let you know If i run into crashing or anything on the new stencyl version.

Justin

If you could check if your issues here are fixed, that would be swell (make sure you're using the latest version of the dialog engine).

For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 8am and midnight Japan time. (GMT+9)

TheeSeaverShow

Okay, Im doing the 1st build after the reinstall now, so it takes awhile. Ill respond to that post with an update on that issue or its potential fix.