Z-Index Behavior (SOLVED)

gkhanni

Imagine an isometric actor. (Such as  a spike)

Look at the attached image. Actors will be spawn in that order forever.

(For example; The spike will be spawned at a certain coordinate such as 326,140.  Its x-speed is -8, y-speed is 4. So they will move to SW. If x of last created actor is 320 a new spike will be spawned and will be sent back of a layer. Actually, i did this thing but the order of spikes are not regular. I can also send my sample to you.  )

You can send private message to me.

NOTE: Please don't send a message if you don't have enough Stencyl expertise. I have some experience about paid works. It looks easy but it is not. Layer ordering needs a complex behavior. I also tried the behaviors on StencylForge but they are not work with these kind of layering.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 04:56:12 am by gkhanni »

LIBERADO

If x of last created actor is 320
When you say "last created actor", do you mean "last created spike"?

a new spike will be spawned and will be sent back of a layer
When you say "will be sent back of a layer", do you mean "will be sent to the n layer assigned by the Z-Index Behavior" to maintain the appearance that is shown in your attached image?

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:02:12 am by LIBERADO »
I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

gkhanni

Hello. Sorry for late reply.

1) Yes last created spike.
2) Just send back of previous layer. Actually i want the view of attached image.

LIBERADO

2) Just send back of previous layer.
I have experience in creating Z-Index behaviors. If you want to get the aspect of your attached image, then the Z-Index Behavior can't send "back of previous layer" each newly created spike, it must be sent to the appropriate n layer to maintain the arrangement shown in your attached image.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 07:39:21 pm by LIBERADO »
I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.