Need a Super Mario Bros kit for my next game.

alessiofuffa

Hi, it's me, alessiofuffa, just here to help find me a kit of a Super Mario Bros.
But the game that i'm working on is "Nyan Cat Wars", i don't need a kit for the first Stencyl game that i'm working, but for the next game after i finished "Nyan Cat Wars". Please?

Murad

You can use the jump and run kit to do pretty much most things you'd want to do in Super Mario Bros.

alessiofuffa

I told you to post a tutorial video for making a Mario Fangame, most mario fangames in most sites are made with StencylWorks, Ok?

Murad

alessiofuffa

Yep, find a post were it has a tutorial or a kit for Super Mario Bros.

Gemini

The "Kit for super mario Bros" is called the Jump and Run kit.

You will have to obtain your own graphics and sound effects though.

Everything you need can be found on StencylForge

Alexin

So you're requesting us to find you a post about something? There's Google and a search bar at the top of this page. StencylForge is a nice place to search too, as Gemini suggested.
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

alessiofuffa

I will take a try, i will make my own kit!  ;)

alessiofuffa

Ok, i do the Mario thing myself, but i need again help on those 3 objects i remain.

The coin, The Brick and The Question Block, what i can do?

iiFlipii

All the Coin, Brick, and Question block are animations with code in it (Blocks). I bet you could make those. If you can't try to find an image for the start off pic for the animation then ask for animation and code help.  ;)

alessiofuffa

All the Coin, Brick, and Question block are animations with code in it (Blocks). I bet you could make those. If you can't try to find an image for the start off pic for the animation then ask for animation and code help.  ;)

I found all the images just already! But i need behaviors for the 3 things!  :-\

alessiofuffa

Why it does not help anymore?  :-[

coleislazy

In general, people do not like to be asked to do all the work for somebody.

Take a look at other behaviors that may be similar and see if you can put something together yourself. Then, if you get stuck, post a clear description of your problem and a screenshot and you are much more likely to get some help.

Good luck!

alessiofuffa

Ok, i resolved my first problem, only the coin i solved, but i need just the behaviors for the 2 blocks, the brick one and the question block one, can you request for the behaviors?