Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Freelance illustrator/ concept artist looking for work!

MariusJanusonis

Hello, my name is Marius Janusonis and I'm freelance illustrator  looking for work I'm mostly focusing on landscapes . If you would be interested in my services please contact me via email janusonis.marius@gmail.com

Few examples of my work:

TheIndieStation

It would be better to show some games you worked on instead of these images. They look great, I'll give you that, but it's hard to see how these kind of images can be used in games. Things most people are looking for are parallax background layers, animated objects etc....

MariusJanusonis

Thanks for your opinion :)

tigerteeth

TheIndieStation is right... that last image is not really useful for a 2D game development tool forum! It is very impressive though. It looks incredible, and I can't believe how much time must have gone into it.

riki82

Your art is amazing! Congrats!

BenVader

These would be great for things such as title screens do keep in mind! I can imagine alot of the 3D variants being title screens at least! How ever i can imagine the first 3 pictures being used in some kind of side scrollers!

Nikkita31

Hi Marius.

Your art is absolutely stunning and one of the best I've seen. These are really useful if they are separated in layers and imported in stencyl with parallax effect.