Text input on mobile

squeeb

what is the best practice for taking text input?  and if i only want the numbers keyboard to show? is that possible? i sometimes only want numbers.. not letters
i see keyboard is there now and i will try it out and probabbly have more questions :)

Mysmasken

Did you ever solve this?
Wondering the same thing.

squeeb

I did.. sorry.. just saw this.. did you get text input working?  Theres an extension now

Wasanni

Hey, having the same issue. I noticed there is a text input extension on the forum but it hasn't been tested on mobile.

If that is the extension you are referring to would you happen to know if it works on mobile?

Thanks!

squeeb

I think this one works

https://gadvilla.blogspot.com/2018/04/text-input.html?m=1

My buddy said it did.  I did something with a behavior on forge .. it was a pain in the butt, im about to start using this extension for input on mobile

Wasanni

Thanks for the reply  Squeeb. I gave it a try and it seems to be working on Android (tested on Galaxy Note 5).

I used it to input a value, store it, and add it to another value. I assume it would work on iOS as well but haven't tried yet.

squeeb

Thanks for the reply  Squeeb. I gave it a try and it seems to be working on Android (tested on Galaxy Note 5).

I used it to input a value, store it, and add it to another value. I assume it would work on iOS as well but haven't tried yet.
No problem!
Perfect!   Ill use it also!