Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

[IOS/Android] Heyzap advertising (Interstitial & Rewarded Video) 2.9.1

robinschaafsma

Ok cool. Got it :D

So I have followed what you have said, and It has come up with another error :S

Looks like it might be the same one, but I'm not sure. Still saying 'Dexer' amongst  the errors.

You still have two Heyzap jar files and some old fyber jars.

1) Go to ../stencylworks/engine-extensions/heyzap/dependencies/heyzap/libs/
2) Delete: heyzap-unified-platform-10.2.0.jar, fyber-admob-9.4.0-r2.jar and fyber-hyprmx-4.0.1-r3.jar
3) You now have only heyzap-ads-sdk-9.10.1.jar inside the libs folder
4) Clean project (very important) and run it

« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:01:57 am by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

Awesome! Thanks guys for that! That seemed to have worked!

There was only one Jar file within that extension (which is the one you have mentioned above). However, I believe what fixed it was 'clean project'. That is a life saver.

Moral of the story; always clean projects, especially after an extension update :)

Thanks guys!

kristoZ

Hey Robin! Just a quick note about using the Vungle extension within a Heyzap. When you close the odd ad, the screen remains black and the game doesn't return. Like I said, it doesn't happen all the time, just on certain ads.

Hey Guys! I'm having the same problem and can't seem to figure out why it happens, anyone have a solution? I have encountered it on both Vungle and Heyzap ads, with Vungle it happens almost every time using Vungle or Heyzap extension. On Heyzap ads the sound stays on, basically it feels like the ad just didn't close but the screen is black. I was able to test Vungle ads while connected to wifi, and it seemed to work just fine. Unity ads work perfectly with the same code and everything compiles just fine. I am currently working on ios, Xcode gives this error when it happens "NSURLConnection finished with error - code -1100" which appears to be a file does not exist error.

Any suggestions? Cheers!