[IOS/Android] Heyzap advertising (Interstitial & Rewarded Video) 2.9.3

virusstar

Welp that would explain it XD.  Everything else is working fine.  It turns out I needed to add a delay between initializing and fetching.  Also what I would do is start the game then intentionally (and therefore quickly) loose to trigger an ad but as it turns out, I was triggering the event before heyzap had time to fetch.  So question, if im using heyzap for admob and FAN's interstitials, could I also use their original blocks to run their banners as well?

robinschaafsma

Hi, Yep that should be working.

virusstar

Yes it is thanks...sorry but one more thing...I get this error when try to fetch ads from unity admob and heyzap would you happen to know why? Things work just fine with FAN and leadbolt.

robinschaafsma

No sorry don't know, need to see logs...

robinschaafsma

EXTENSION IS UPDATED SEE FIRST POST

EDIT: SDK removed: Unityads, AppLovin and Vungle, now download and install and enable the extensions.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 04:09:18 pm by robinschaafsma »

virusstar

Here...I tried updating and clean project got the same thing.

robinschaafsma

Actually this log does not show why its give an error when fetching, on my side it's all showing.

I think it must be something on the HeyZap Dasboard. Are all id's correct?
Is it fetching with the blocks?

virusstar

Its only fetching the ads that fetch in the debug...but the dashboard says everything is okay on its end too...

robinschaafsma

Its only fetching the ads that fetch in the debug...but the dashboard says everything is okay on its end too...

uhh??  i think i don't understand you here...(sorry it's me)  i read thats its only fetching in debug but you screenshot says otherwise..
Can you send me you project? So i can take a look at it...

virusstar

Sorry the debug fetches leadbolt and FAN...they also fetch ingame but others (heyzap, admob) dont fetch ingame or in the debug and in the debug I get that error I sent the image of.  I can send you the project later on today

robinschaafsma

Ah ok.. The debug is not code by me, but it is code in the SDK of HeyZap, i just call the debug controller from the HeyZap SDK. The rest is code by Heyzap.

See:
http://community.stencyl.com/index.php?topic=45095.msg260537#msg260537

It will be better to integrate more than 5 ad-servers to your game. Because some ad-servers are not showing up on some regions. Heyzap is fixing this issue. If you use only Leadbolt, probably it will stuck on MENA region. Or if you use AdColony, you can not get enough revenue on Asia.
Maybe there are not fetching in the region where your are, i don't know...

But send me your project if it working for me than i don't know.
It's already  9:19 PM here in the Netherlands, so if you send it to me, i will look at it tomorrow..

virusstar

That could be possible...but I'm in the US...i'd think at least admob would work...well you can get to it whenever its convenient for you...

sandsoftimer

Hi, Last night i installed this extension and tried on ios.... currently i am using only Heyzap..... it's good but problem is that after viewing an ad successfully..... it freezes game completely...... no touch is working after that.....
Is here anyone who have this type of experience with this extension ? or i am doing somthing wrong......?
iOS ->          

Android ->
iOS -> Bubble Tapping
 Android -> Bubble Tapping

robinschaafsma

Yep, the SDK of Heyzap still have some problems with Openfl,  it's not freezing but the single mouse touch is not working anymore.

Use only multi toch blocks and not the mouseclick blocks, this is the only thing right now to resolve this.

sandsoftimer

Hey robinschaafsma,
Thanks for quick answer..... you are awesome....
By the way, now i am in office..... at night i will do that & let you know about progress......

So basically you are trying to say..... that whole game i need to convert  multi touch from single touch... right?
I don't understand how i will convert a "Mouse is Pressed On Actor" event to Multi touch..... it would be very helpful if you could give me an example.........
iOS ->          

Android ->
iOS -> Bubble Tapping
 Android -> Bubble Tapping