[IOS/Android] Heyzap advertising (Interstitial & Rewarded Video) 2.9.3

robinschaafsma

Thanks Robin it is working except Unity Ads.

Ok Unity Ads is working with SDK 9.6.9 for me but i get black screen after dismiss the ad . (Unityads Extension Version 0.0.7 with SDK 2.0)
So i think the Heyzap  SDK 9.6.9 is still buggy of Unityads with SDK 2.0.
And Heyzap SDK 9.6.8 does not support Unityads with SDK 2.0 so if you use SDK 9.6.8 (if you still have that one) use the old version of the UnityAds extension (0.0.5) and use it with my extension manager 0.04.

I trying my best to update it all as soon as possible (exept for Leadbolt than of corse)

gkhanni

Thanks Robin it is working except Unity Ads.

Ok Unity Ads is working with SDK 9.6.9 for me but i get black screen after dismiss the ad . (Unityads Extension Version 0.0.7 with SDK 2.0)
So i think the Heyzap  SDK 9.6.9 is still buggy of Unityads with SDK 2.0.
And Heyzap SDK 9.6.8 does not support Unityads with SDK 2.0 so if you use SDK 9.6.8 (if you still have that one) use the old version of the UnityAds extension (0.0.5) and use it with my extension manager 0.04.

I trying my best to update it all as soon as possible (exept for Leadbolt than of corse)

Dont have 0.0.5 but not need it at this time, i am not in rush. I've time to wait your update.

robinschaafsma

To all,

See mail below.. (Start Reading from bottom)
It seems that Heyzap Interstitial ads are available next year.

So should i still update the extensions?

Code: [Select]
Hi Robin,

They should be available some time early next year!

-Amy
On October 26, 2016 at 3:51 AM Robinschaafsma <.nl> wrote:

Hi Amy,

Yes thats correct..
Do you know when Fyber Interstitial are available for general public?

Thanks for the help..
Robin Schaafsma

On October 25, 2016 at 3:39 PM Amy Choi <tickets@heyzap.uservoice.com> wrote:

Hi Robin,

So you are able to fetch ads for all other networks on Test Suite, but in your actual app you are not seeing Heyzap interstitials, correct? If so, everything seems to actually be in order! With SDK 10, Heyzap Network (in-house ads) have actually been replaced by ads from Fyber Marketplace. Fyber Marketplace interstitials are actually in beta right and unavailable to the general public, which is why you're not seeing those ads–no worries though, other networks you're using for interstitials should serve ads as normal!

Best,

Amy
On October 25, 2016 at 7:43 AM Robinschaafsma <nl> wrote:

Hi Amy,

Thanks for your email.

The Tag's will be no issue i will great my own tags for now no problem.

For the error log:
I am in the Netherlands and the Heyzap Rewarded is working but only the Heyzap interstitial are not working.

All other 3rd party networks are working for both interstitial and Rewarded in the Test Suite (and also works when i called [HZInterstitial show] so there are no problem with 3rd party Networks.

So basicly only the Heyzap interstitial are not working.

Thanks for looking in to it..
Robin Schaafsma

On October 24, 2016 at 7:17 PM Amy Choi <tickets@heyzap.uservoice.com> wrote:

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your email! So first off, tags are actually not supported on SDK 10 but are coming soon; if tags are absolutely crucial for your app(s) you should use SDK 9, but keep in mind that this version does NOT support iOS 10 and the latest third party SDKs.

We took a look at your error log, thanks for sending that over! 2016-10-22 12:40:31.007 UIActivityController[5361:148273] [FYB Warn]: -[FYBInterstitialController presentInterstitialFromViewController:] is not ready to show any interstitial offer\ leads me to believe that this may be a fill issue (no available ads at the moment in your country). May I ask what country you are testing from? Appreciate it! It would also be helpful if you can let me know if you're able to fetch ads from other networks on the Test Suite-if you're not, that might point to a deeper error outside of fill.

-Amy
On October 22, 2016 at 5:45 AM Robinschaafsma <.nl> wrote:

Hello,

I did some more test and it seems that rewarded is working only with the
default tag, if i set a tag it wil always returns string ³default² tag.
Instead of the tag name i had given.
This happens on both iOS and Android.

Interstitial ads seems not be working at all on both iOS and Android, see
iOS logs i send earlier.

Is there something i should do extra in the dashboard??

Hope hear from you soon,
Thanks,

Robin Schaafsma

On October 22, 2016 at 3:44 AM Robinschaafsma <nl> wrote:

Hello,

I am upgrading to SDK 10 on iOS, i replaced the SDK as it says in the
documents

But ads are not fetching or showing even the callbacks are not called.

I have attach my logs from Xcode.

Can you help me with the logs and tell me whats wrong.
It was al working fine with SDK 9.

Regards

-Robin Schaafsma

gkhanni

To all,

See mail below.. (Start Reading from bottom)
It seems that Heyzap Interstitial ads are available next year.

So should i still update the extensions?

Code: [Select]
Hi Robin,

They should be available some time early next year!

-Amy
On October 26, 2016 at 3:51 AM Robinschaafsma <.nl> wrote:

Hi Amy,

Yes thats correct..
Do you know when Fyber Interstitial are available for general public?

Thanks for the help..
Robin Schaafsma

On October 25, 2016 at 3:39 PM Amy Choi <tickets@heyzap.uservoice.com> wrote:

Hi Robin,

So you are able to fetch ads for all other networks on Test Suite, but in your actual app you are not seeing Heyzap interstitials, correct? If so, everything seems to actually be in order! With SDK 10, Heyzap Network (in-house ads) have actually been replaced by ads from Fyber Marketplace. Fyber Marketplace interstitials are actually in beta right and unavailable to the general public, which is why you're not seeing those ads–no worries though, other networks you're using for interstitials should serve ads as normal!

Best,

Amy
On October 25, 2016 at 7:43 AM Robinschaafsma <nl> wrote:

Hi Amy,

Thanks for your email.

The Tag's will be no issue i will great my own tags for now no problem.

For the error log:
I am in the Netherlands and the Heyzap Rewarded is working but only the Heyzap interstitial are not working.

All other 3rd party networks are working for both interstitial and Rewarded in the Test Suite (and also works when i called [HZInterstitial show] so there are no problem with 3rd party Networks.

So basicly only the Heyzap interstitial are not working.

Thanks for looking in to it..
Robin Schaafsma

On October 24, 2016 at 7:17 PM Amy Choi <tickets@heyzap.uservoice.com> wrote:

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your email! So first off, tags are actually not supported on SDK 10 but are coming soon; if tags are absolutely crucial for your app(s) you should use SDK 9, but keep in mind that this version does NOT support iOS 10 and the latest third party SDKs.

We took a look at your error log, thanks for sending that over! 2016-10-22 12:40:31.007 UIActivityController[5361:148273] [FYB Warn]: -[FYBInterstitialController presentInterstitialFromViewController:] is not ready to show any interstitial offer\ leads me to believe that this may be a fill issue (no available ads at the moment in your country). May I ask what country you are testing from? Appreciate it! It would also be helpful if you can let me know if you're able to fetch ads from other networks on the Test Suite-if you're not, that might point to a deeper error outside of fill.

-Amy
On October 22, 2016 at 5:45 AM Robinschaafsma <.nl> wrote:

Hello,

I did some more test and it seems that rewarded is working only with the
default tag, if i set a tag it wil always returns string ³default² tag.
Instead of the tag name i had given.
This happens on both iOS and Android.

Interstitial ads seems not be working at all on both iOS and Android, see
iOS logs i send earlier.

Is there something i should do extra in the dashboard??

Hope hear from you soon,
Thanks,

Robin Schaafsma

On October 22, 2016 at 3:44 AM Robinschaafsma <nl> wrote:

Hello,

I am upgrading to SDK 10 on iOS, i replaced the SDK as it says in the
documents

But ads are not fetching or showing even the callbacks are not called.

I have attach my logs from Xcode.

Can you help me with the logs and tell me whats wrong.
It was al working fine with SDK 9.

Regards

-Robin Schaafsma

+1 vote for update. Heyzap ads are not more important than unity ads.

colburt187

Yeah I'm fine with this, Heyzap interstitials are not a big earner for me, Applovin and admob cover most of my interstitials.

colburt187

Also Heyzap said there are some iOS 10 fixes in Heyzap 10.0 so id love to see the update when your are ready.

Unept

I'm getting a black screen after an ad displays in-game. I can successfully test ads from admob, chartboost, applovin, and heyzap when I'm in debug mode. But no matter which ad displays in-game, it gets stuck in black screen. I installed the heyzap extension just a couple days ago. Any help?
Unicycle Hero: iOS  |  Level With Me: iOS/Android  |  Hue Ball: iOS/Android  |  Lava Bird: iOS/Android   |   Disposabot   |   Twitter

FMStudioGameDev

Hey Robin,
I got this  email from HeyZap  warning me to urgently update apps using SDK 9.
Hi,
There are critical updates that you need to make to your apps using SDK 9.
From the start of the holiday season in November, mobile apps gain more users and make 30-50% higher eCPMs; failure to update to the latest SDK may severely compromise your earnings over this crucial time period.

We highly recommend you update all of your apps within the next 2 weeks.

Also we will no longer be supporting new app integrations with SDK 9 going forward.
Any idea when the update will be ready?
Thanks

robinschaafsma

Sorry it takes a bit more time then I expected. Hope I can make the update this weekend

robinschaafsma

Sorry Guys for the long wait..

Updated to SDK 10.
Login to your account on my store and redownload the extension

Please read first post wich networks i support.
You also need  to download the updated Extensions: Facebookads, Unityads, Vungle and Applovin and byRobin Extension Manger (see first post for the versions)

IMPORTANT
- For AppLovin add your SDKKEY in the include file as described in the Extension.
- For Admob iOS Disable Admob in Mobile Setting.

Hope it was worth the wait.

Please if there any questions or someting is not working on your site, please contact me by mail (info@byrobingames.com or info@byrobin.nl)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 04:35:14 am by robinschaafsma »

gkhanni

Hey Robin, thanks for update! I tried it but something wrong about Applovin or Unity, couldnt figure it out why getting error. 

Attached logs.

robinschaafsma

Hey Robin, thanks for update! I tried it but something wrong about Applovin or Unity, couldnt figure it out why getting error. 

Attached logs.
Yes, it seems to be AppLovin not working together with Heyzap, got the same error from another user.
It strange because i don't get this error, and it works al fine on device and simulator.

If you enable Applovin does in compile then?

And also i have tested it all on build 9280, can you try that first for me and also try it in an empty game.

Thanks,

gkhanni

I disabled Applovin Extension and it compiled. But i am quite sure i saw Applovin ads in the game without it. Cant test it because debug block is not working.  (if the debug block needs internet connection it could be about it, i ll try it again.)

robinschaafsma

What do you mean the debug block does not work?
Does it not open the new window? Even with no internet it should be open..

You should not see AppLovin after diabled it because the SDK is not present.

Iam testing on iOS 10.

gkhanni

Yes, debug block is not working at my side.  So cant be sure is it Applovin or not.