[IOS/Android] Heyzap advertising (Interstitial & Rewarded Video) 2.8

colburt187

Hi Robin, I finally got round to updating everything. Its all working apart from Admob, I see something in the logs about duplicates.

I can build as see ads for unity, applovin and vungle. As soon as i check the admob box it fails to build, logs attached.
Hi,
The duplicates issue is because you have enabled Admob in the Mobile Settings (i can see that in the logs).
To use Admob iOS with Heyzap you have to disable Admob in the mobile settings, or else you get duplicates.
I have Admob for Heyzap build in the Heyzap extension so you don't have to enable it.

See also  first post:
IMPORTANT
- For AppLovin add your SDKKEY in the include file as described in the Extension.
- For Admob iOS Disable Admob in Mobile Setting.

You can test it with the debug block.

Sorry I missed that info in the first post. So I don't put anything in the admob settings in stencyl, no Unit IDs etc.

colburt187

Applovin is working 100% for reward and interstitials.

unity and Vungle are crashing every 2 out of 3 adverts both reward and interstitials. Jungle is showing an Angry Birds 2 advert that crashes 100% of the time, if the advert completes then the app crashes when you press the x to close the advert.

robinschaafsma

Applovin is working 100% for reward and interstitials.

unity and Vungle are crashing every 2 out of 3 adverts both reward and interstitials. Jungle is showing an Angry Birds 2 advert that crashes 100% of the time, if the advert completes then the app crashes when you press the x to close the advert.

Ok thats the first I hear that.
Is this happen also when using the debug block, or only on the show block it self.

Anybody else have this problem? I don't have this problem so I cannot debug it.

Edit: I see there are some SDK updates available, I will update them asap, hope this will fix the problem for you.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 08:11:40 am by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

colburt187

Also a note, this only happens on the iPad mini on 10.0, my iPhone 6 on 10.2 doesn't crash so far. Im updating the iPad mini to see if that helps.

Edit, so updating my iPad stopped the crashing.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 09:58:31 am by colburt187 »

robinschaafsma

Also a note, this only happens on the iPad mini on 10.0, my iPhone 6 on 10.2 doesn't crash so far. Im updating the iPad mini to see if that helps.

Edit, so updating my iPad stopped the crashing.

Ok Thanks for testing..
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

gkhanni

Logs attached with Vungle.

robinschaafsma

Ok Thanks this helps a lot,

Can you do the following for me (if this works i will make an update)
Replace "project.properties" file in "stencylworks/engine-extensions/vungle/dependencies/vungle/" with the one i attach here.
byRobinGames.com

gkhanni

Ok Thanks this helps a lot,

Can you do the following for me (if this works i will make an update)
Replace "project.properties" file in "stencylworks/engine-extensions/vungle/dependencies/vungle/" with the one i attach here.

Thank you. I could create an apk but couldnt try on any device yet.