Need behaviors for the 2 blocks...

alessiofuffa

You could not help me on my post...THIS IS NOT OVER!

I could not find or create the behaviors for my incomplete kit, i need a behavior to break a brick, next, to get out a coin when is pushed a Question Block, you have one choice, if you don't help me, i gotta comment in your profile in no one helps.

kantieno

While the post was slightly rude, ill help you anyways. For the Brick you will need to make several frames for the animation of the brick, and put in the when collides wrapper something like
<if> <this collides with an actor>
        <if> <bottom was hit>
         kill self

for the coinblock say in when collides wrapper
<if> <this collides with an actor>
        <if> <bottom was hit>
        switch to "hit" animation
        create coin at x-x offset y-yoffset
Play my new game "Hidden Valley Ninja" here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kantieno/hidden-valley-ninja

Alexin

Did you try to do it yourself before making demands and threatening people?

We're here to help, not to work for you.
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

alessiofuffa

<this collides with an actor>

i can't find that piece of palette!
Do you know where's it?

Alexin

In the (suggestive) category Collisions. There's a search field above the categories.
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

alessiofuffa

In the (suggestive) category Collisions. There's a search field above the categories.

Still can't find it, when i go to collision tab: it says "Collision Side" were that collides sides, then "This Actor" that was only one of palette, then "Other Actor" and i can't find it, neither in collision points :(

Alexin

"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

alessiofuffa

Here it is.

Thanks, now i must follow the question block one + the mario sprites are small so i must change to big.