[iOS & Android] Waving Cube - 27 Jan. & 10 Feb. Featured by AppGratis.com!

SquarePug

I added on the fly, button to skip levels and slightly lowered the difficulty.
Tomorrow, after the promo, I uploaded a new version.
Many users, show their frustration at the difficulty of the game, by writing negative reviews.

Glad you've found the time to make the changes. The games got good potential.

Shame about the negative reviews but hopefully with the new upload some good ones will come in too. When youve done the update I will leave a positive review because I like the game. Might be good to also reply to the negative comments saying something like 'sorry you found it too difficult, its been improved so its now a better game which I welcome you to try again'.

I had a brainwave earlier that another possible solution may be to change the whole format of the game. So instead of having to complete each level one by one, it is more about percentages. You could have one scene with a button to every level. When they first start the game they can play any of the first 5 levels.  Once they have completed 250% in total of the first 5 levels it unlocks the next 5. Then once they reach 500% completed of the 10 levels they have unlocked it then unlocks the final 5 levels so they have access to all levels. Reach 1000% total and it unlocks endless mode. If they reach 1500% then that means the game is completed! In the Google Play leaderboard everyone can compete in total percentage, as opposed to the current system of levels completed. Changing the game to this format would mean you don't need to make as many changes, but gives players a lot more to get on with. Its just an idea anyway :)
Twitter: @satchapps.

riki82

Update 1.03 is online on Google Play

Changelog:
- Game difficulty slightly decreased
- Added "Skip Level Button" on "Game Over" screen
- Now, during the "Game Over" screen, the stars counter indicate the totals stars collected in the game
- The button indicating the "Remove ADS", when the "AD-FREE" version was already active, has been fixed

riki82

After AppGratis promo,  i made around 8000 downloads.
I was expecting something more.

Have a nice day.
Riki

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 04:54:37 am by riki82 »

Bhoopalan

Any info about the overall revenue??
If I helped you at anytime, help me back build my twitter followers :)
https://twitter.com/imbhoopalan

SquarePug

Have a nice day.
Riki

Shame it didn't meet your expectations.

It still proved a good way to get reviews on the game tho so at least it wasnt a complete waste of time.
Twitter: @satchapps.

riki82

Any info about the overall revenue??

During the promotion is offered the Ad-Free version, which usually has a cost of $ 1.99, free of charge.
So these downloads do not have a direct gain, however, do a lot of publicity to the game.
We will see in the coming days.

Have a nice day.
Riki

Shame it didn't meet your expectations.

It still proved a good way to get reviews on the game tho so at least it wasnt a complete waste of time.

Surely the promotion gives a good kick to the app and makes it rise much in the rankings, then it is a good game, word of mouth will do the rest.  :)

rob1221

It was much more before Apple decided to ban them from the store.

riki82

I've read the story and I read here on the forum that some users had achieved great results...for this I expected more.
Anyway.... it's free advertising and is bringing me good things :)
AppGratis.com decided to promote also "Endless Falling", for me, one of my best games (Android 18th Feb. - iOS 27th Feb.)
Sunday, I have a promotion of 48 hours with AppGratuita.it (italian network similar to AppGratis.com)
So... I'm not complaining, i'm very happy because after 2 years of work, a little satisfactions are coming.

Riki

Bhoopalan

I've read the story and I read here on the forum that some users had achieved great results...for this I expected more.
AppGratis.com decided to promote also "Endless Falling", for me, one of my best games (Android 18th Feb. - iOS 27th Feb.)
Sunday, I have a promotion of 48 hours with AppGratuita.it (italian network similar to AppGratis.com)
So... I'm not complaining, i'm very happy because after 2 years of work, a little satisfactions are coming.

Riki
Endless falling was definitely your masterpiece. May be I haven't seen all of your games. But endless falling had a beautiful attitude to it.

Vectrex71

Great Game ! Nice Graphics, Sound and Challenges.

May i ask you, is AppGratis for free as a developer ? Or do you have to pay to get promoted !

Thank you

riki82

Riki
Endless falling was definitely your masterpiece. May be I haven't seen all of your games. But endless falling had a beautiful attitude to it.

Thanks Bhoopalan!

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:35:01 am by riki82 »

BenVader

No way! Missed the free download period! Looks like a great game though :)! Keep up the good work!

riki82

No way! Missed the free download period! Looks like a great game though :)! Keep up the good work!

Thanks, if you have Android, i sent you a promo code for adfree version! email me @ riks.development@gmail.com

Bhoopalan

How did the promotion go for Endless falling game?

riki82

How did the promotion go for Endless falling game?

Hey! 8.000 downloads on Android and 5.000 on iOS.