Free High Quality Artwork And Sprite Sets

r1219218

You may have seen my posts about releasing game samples and complete games that you are allowed to publish from my website, Today I wanted to let everyone know, starting this upcoming weekend I will begin releasing 100% free and 100%royalty free Sprites, Buildings, Vehicles, Spaceships, and a lot of top down Buildings and roadways, trees and a lot more, this stuff is top quality CGI not pixel art, I have attached an example of a top down vehicle, I will be giving Sprite sets away as fully transparent background Pre-formatted to be easy to use with Stencyl, as usual I support Stencyl and anyone who uses the program and offer my full endorsement, that is why it has become my goal to help up and coming developers to gain access to extremely high quality files for use in their stencyl project. I will also be releasing 3 new games you can use however you want, Thank you for looking and enjoy! If you need anything specific, I offer free character modeling services to those in need within reason. DeveloperBoost.com

r1219218

Download Hans Solo on Developer Boost in one of 7 different formats! Sprite set coming soon!

http://www.developerboost.com/#!free-assets/wpnai