Gravitas - A puzzle game

austlang

Hey all,

Just finished my first flash game, called Gravitas, a few days ago. You can play it on Kongregate here:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/austlang/gravitas

Enjoy!

alex pang

That's the most awesome thing I've ever played, just add a cool background in the back and you have the best stencyl game ever created!

Jon

That's a pretty cool game you've got there. How long did it take you to make this?

Rhys

That's the most awesome thing I've ever played, just add a cool background in the back and you have the best stencyl game ever created!
Cue "i'll do it for 60 dollars". ;)

coleislazy

This is awesome! Great job!

alex pang

That's what I usually mean, :D but I do have a point, it really needs a background!
Maybe a background that rotates with the rest of the level?

Rhys

Just got the chance to play this, I'm very impressed. Great job!

austlang

That's a pretty cool game you've got there. How long did it take you to make this?

Well after I got comfortable with Stencyl, it took me about 30-40 hours over a week. It was fun! And thanks for the comments everyone!

GregAnims

This is a decent idea. Plays like a good prototype that if polished could fetch a good sponsorship price.  Not a fan of the slow gravity and fades though.

Miasmos Games

Wow, all I can say is that I wish I had your ideas :P It's a really cool game! Rather laggy (got only 7fps on average) but a beautiful concept!

Cupcake Bounce

Ethan

I'll do it for free (I'm serious, send me a PM)

rlc2405

I give you a 9.9/10

:)

(also, i love the name!)

h1rnz1lla

super nice! do this for iOs with a little bit of polish and your rich!!

h1rnz1lla

ehhh with iphone accelerometer turning the device upside down!!

DeathWish

super nice! do this for iOs with a little bit of polish and your rich!!
Actually, this is a very good idea. If you make gravitas for the ipod touch/iphone/ipad, with rotating the device rotating the game, the game would probably be a hit.