Pros:
* Polish level
* Tutorial
* Challenging and not frustrating due to hint
* Different modes

Cons:
* Locked down multiplayer :D
* Play in my native language
* Character set used is a bit different .. but can be good point as well ..
Hanging out in the Chat:  http://www.stencyl.com/chat/

Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

TheIndieStation

Thanks!
Multiplayer is still in developing *hint hint* ;)
Im also still lookimg for a new matching font tho.

chongyunxiang

Awesome!
I've downloaded it and gave it a go. The graphics are beautiful! I find the pace of the game pretty slow, especially when I press the buttons, but the transitions for the buttons, etc, are great!
Just like some others, I too didn't pay much attention to the instructions, hence I found myself randomly trying to find words and even longer than 3 letter words which didn't get any points (me and my urge to instantly delve into the gameplay instead of reading). The characters can be quite misleading. For the tutorial, I didn't notice that I had to swipe for the word WIN.

Overall, the only problem I had was with the fonts. But still, a great release!

TheIndieStation

Just like some others, I too didn't pay much attention to the instructions...

Please dont forge that the pre-18th of february rekease didnt have a in game tutorial, but with thus release you shouuld be forced taking one. Did you try storymkde bedore playing survival mode?

chongyunxiang

Yup! I tried that already. I like the fact that it gets more challenging as the player progresses and also the help system when the player can't find the word. The different modes are wonderful. Looking forward to the multiplayer function!

TheIndieStation

Some minor updates have been pushed trough!

- Version 1.1 -

- Revisited puzzle library
- Optimized puzzle generator
- Added gained star indicator

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TheIndieStation.Intellect

(Might take some hours before you can see the changes!)

tigerteeth

I tried this game, and it was pretty fun: although I have to say, the fact that there were many possible words but only one correct answer seemed unusual to me. The graphics etc. look really great though, and the tutorial that you've added was really clear.

TheIndieStation

although I have to say, the fact that there were many possible words but only one correct answer seemed unusual to me.

That is exactly the challenge haha...

TheIndieStation

Hey guys, here is a final update on the game. I decided to drop the project after this mayor update which means that there will no longer be a multiplayer function. I have my reasons for this, but the most important one is the fact that this was my first "on my own" project, and as we all know, the first one will never be a succes hehe...

Anyway, you can check out the final version on the play-store and app-store under the name Intellection. Maybe I will put the source code up for sale at some point, but for now you can just enjoy the single player modes!

batuhancan

Sad to hear you won't be developing this further. But on the other hand it's a good decision to spend your time better if you can't see a future for this project.
Well, good luck on the next one then!

TheIndieStation

The main problem lies with the multiplayer part of it. it needs a non existing mechanic. I have been working with MdotEdot on some other multiplayer stuff, but this is not getting close to that, and will probably not be so anytime soon. Perhaps when the mechanics are there, I might consider adding the multiplayer part.

ceosol

The main problem lies with the multiplayer part of it. it needs a non existing mechanic. I have been working with MdotEdot on some other multiplayer stuff, but this is not getting close to that, and will probably not be so anytime soon. Perhaps when the mechanics are there, I might consider adding the multiplayer part.

What exactly were you looking for with multiplayer?