Droppy Comic

Ethan

I need feedback:

1. Do you understand what's going on in the comic?
2. How does it look?

Murad

From what i understand, the green creature uses a wand and zaps the other creature to some foreign planet? The design is unique, maybe over simplified? Thats my own personal taste so you don't need to change anything unless it bothers you.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:29:01 pm by mozzy »

Darkhog

1. No, but some text bubbles would clear it up
2. It look great, for first panel, is that 3d or some clever vector?

There are no impossible things. There is only lack of skills.
Don't click this if your computer has less than 641 kilobytes of RAM.
Stencyl stencyling stencylish stencylers :D

Alexin

I agree with Mozzy. It's easy to understand what's going on and the graphics are simple but effective, in my opinion.
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

alex pang

I don't have any idea whats going on, yet the graphics are simple and cute :)

Ethan

Yup that is in fact what's going on- the green dude zaps Droppy and sends him to a deserted planet.

Thanks for the nice compliments!

Murad

One thing I would suggest changing the perspective of the first image just a tad because after looking at it again the wand looks like an extension of the purple creature and the green one is grabbing it.

Ethan

One thing I would suggest changing the perspective of the first image just a tad because after looking at it again the wand looks like an extension of the purple creature and the green one is grabbing it.
Interesting. As I a very much like the perspective I have here, I'm going to wait and see if anyone else has had this thought.

Miasmos Games

I was actually about to suggest that exact same thing, it looks quite unclear what's happening in that first panel, like Mozzy said. However I do still very much like it, it looks simple but suits it well :)

Cupcake Bounce

rob1221

Changing the color and shape of the thing the green guy is holding should make it stand out more instead of looking like part of Droppy.

Ethan

OK, I'll change it from a septor to a wand tomorrow- should be unambiguous.

Here's another comic:

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:14:21 am by Ethan »

Miasmos Games

I'm seeing a surprising lack of a comic...?

Cupcake Bounce

Ethan

Haha, well, point taken I guess

Miasmos Games

Lol but what happened to the image?

Cupcake Bounce

Ethan

Oooooooooh I thought you meant the comic was bad. You meant that you literally couldn't see the image?