TINT POP (Featured Best New Games on App Store)

gkhanni

But I still felt like telling... Your game gets hard so fast. But so what? It's already topping the charts.

How's the game revenue till date? Could you share any specific insights into that?

The point is simple. There are two groups who install the games. Visitors and players. Players want to feel that "yes i can do it" once they see the game. At the same time they are boring quickly with easy games and delete them without watch rewarded videos or spend money. We dont want to lose that group.

Sorry, can not share net revenues. But i can tell that ad revenues are pretty cool for till date.  We are above the marketing budget.

Bhoopalan

Sorry, can not share net revenues. But i can tell that ad revenues are pretty cool for till date.  We are above the marketing budget.
Understandable. Thanks.
If I helped you at anytime, help me back build my twitter followers :)
https://twitter.com/imbhoopalan

Bhoopalan

Hey I was wondering if you went via publisher for this game?

gkhanni

Hey I was wondering if you went via publisher for this game?

Hey, check PM.

Vectrex71

EDIT: The following question was not reflected by me, before i wrote,

Hey, check PM.

Why ? C'mon, not a single word about your revenue and no answer about "publisher or not" ?! Why so shy and why all the secrets ?
Don't make a Forum post if you don't want to answer any questions !  Anyway. Congratulation for your success !

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 05:21:09 am by Vectrex71 »

gkhanni

Hey, check PM.

Why ? C'mon, not a single word about your revenue and no answer about "publisher or not" ?! Why so shy and why all the secrets ?
Don't make a Forum post if you don't want to answer any questions !  Anyway. Congratulation for your success !

Hey Vectrex, thank you! The conversation about "publisher or not" is more complex for us and i am sure that will open new dialogues between Bhoopalan and me. I didnt want to waste extra spaces on this topic for that kind a dialogue, because it could be longer.

And the answer of the questions are;
About publisher "both at the same time".
About revenue "i am not a single man and because of being company it is not permitted to share revenues in public."

Vectrex71

Ok, i fully understand ! *MEA CULPA!* SORRY for my question ! I edited my question above !

Thank you for your answer, and again, from the bottom of my soul ! i wish you ALL THE BEST for you and your Game ! I'm happy for you, to see you featured in Apples AppStore ! I mean, this is a Goal, we all have :-)  CONGRATULATIONS!

Bhoopalan

I'm happy for you, to see you featured in Apples AppStore ! I mean, this is a Goal, we all have :-)  CONGRATULATIONS!

Indeed.

gkhanni

Ok, i fully understand ! *MEA CULPA!* SORRY for my question ! I edited my question above !

Thank you for your answer, and again, from the bottom of my soul ! i wish you ALL THE BEST for you and your Game ! I'm happy for you, to see you featured in Apples AppStore ! I mean, this is a Goal, we all have :-)  CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome. Thank you again.

windstorm

This is a great example that you don't need a bunch of fancy graphics to make a successful game.  Think outside the box!

gkhanni

There are thousands of topics on this forum. Why my topic for spamming?  >:(