[IOS/Android] UnityAds Video and Rewarded Video (0.1.4)

robinschaafsma

Very sorry for the late reply..

You have to set the target version to 19 in the mobile settings.

FMStudioGameDev

Very sorry for the late reply..

You have to set the target version to 19 in the mobile settings.

Thanks Robin, builds correctly now!

robinschaafsma

UPDATE Available version 0.0.6

– Updated iOS and Android SDK to 2.0.4
– Removed Set Placement ID block, this is not available in UnityAds SDK 2.0.4 anymore.
– Added placementid in Can Show Ads block.
– Version 0.0.5 of "byRobin Extension Manager" is needed.

If you already purchases this extension just log in to your account on my store and re-download the extension.

Hi robin. Unity ads doesn't let me to publish game. Logs attached.

robinschaafsma

Hi robin. Unity ads doesn't let me to publish game. Logs attached.

Can you please try to replace the proguard-project.txt file in stencylworks/engine-extensions/unityads/dependencies/unityads
with the one i have attach.

If this works i can make the update.

thanks.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 07:53:34 am by robinschaafsma »

Same Problem. I must mention that I removed Unity ads version 0.6 and I installed version 0.5 again and same problem. I test game on android using test button and then again I start to publish with Unity ads version 0.5 with "by robin extension manager 0.5" and it works fine  but unity ads 0.6 does not work and does not let game to publish.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:03:30 pm by Exotic Game Maker »

robinschaafsma

Same Problem. I must mention that I removed Unity ads version 0.6 and I installed version 0.5 again and now it works fine.Unity ads version 0.5 with "by robin extension manager 0.5" works fine together but unity ads 0.6 does not work and does not let game to publish.

Yeh, the extension manager is only for iOS needed not for Android, so unityads 0.5 and extension manager 0.5 will not work on iOS.

Can you try for me one more thing please?

Replace the project.properties file in stencylworks/engine-extensions/unityads/dependencies/unityads
with the one i have attach.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 07:53:06 am by robinschaafsma »

Now It works Fine!=) Note that I completely removed Unity ads plugin and re-installed unity ads version 0.6 again. And at this time I just replaced "project.properties" file that you have attached in your last post at directory  and didn't replace proguard-project.txt. Thank you. :-*

robinschaafsma

Now It works Fine!=) Note that I completely removed Unity ads plugin and re-installed unity ads version 0.6 again. And at this time I just replaced "project.properties" file that you have attached in your last post at directory  and didn't replace proguard-project.txt. Thank you. :-*

Ok thanks for testing, i just updated it in version 0.0.7

Hi robin.Unity Ads does not show any ad for me.I have 786 Impression in my heyzap dashboard and I have leadbolt, vungle, chartboost, applovin, vungle and unity ads in my mobile ad network list and  all of these networks show ads for my game except unity ads.Any idea?

robinschaafsma

Hi robin.Unity Ads does not show any ad for me.I have 786 Impression in my heyzap dashboard and I have leadbolt, vungle, chartboost, applovin, vungle and unity ads in my mobile ad network list and  all of these networks show ads for my game except unity ads.Any idea?

Hi, this must be Heyzap related...

On which platform? And does it show ads when using Heyzap debug block?

Try also to disabled the other networks and only enable Unity. If its shows then there is no issue, it's how Heyzap has there algoritme build to choose the right network.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 05:06:06 am by robinschaafsma »

Hi, this must be Heyzap related...

On which platform? And does it show ads when using Heyzap debug block?

Try also to disabled the other networks and only enable Unity. If its shows then there is no issue, it's how Heyzap has there algoritme build to choose the right network.
On Android.Note That Heyzap shows ads randomly at first and after some days its algorithm finds what is best.
I published game some days ago.How should I work with debug block?

robinschaafsma

On Android.Note That Heyzap shows ads randomly at first and after some days its algorithm finds what is best.

And which one is available in a regio.

Put the debug block under an button when testing, an new windows shows up where you can test each enabled network on your device. If the ad's are showing there are no problems..

Put the debug block under an button when testing, an new windows shows up where you can test each enabled network on your device. If the ad's are showing there are no problems..
Thank you for debug block and your good support.=)I will test it.

robinschaafsma

Thank you for debug block and your good support.=)I will test it.

Ok Heyzap version does not work with unityads SDK 2.0, to use unityads in heyzap use version 0.0.5 of the unityads extension.

i working on an update for Heyzap to het unityads SDK 2.0