Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

[iOS/Android] AppLovin Advertising (0.0.5)

robinschaafsma

AppLovin Advertising for iOS and Android
Works on iOS, Android

For Stencyl 3.4 and above

Stencyl extension for “AppLovin” (http://www.applovin.com) for iOS and Android. This extension allows you to easily integrate AppLovin on your Stencyl game / application. (http://www.stencyl.com)

IMPORTANT
This Extension Required the Toolset Extension Manager http://byrobin.nl/store/product/byrobintoolsetextension/

How to download this extension
Go to: http://byrobin.nl/store/product/applovin-advertising-for-ios-android-stencylopenfl
Add the extension to the cart en proceed with checkout. After you successfully placed the order, you will get an e-mail with the download link or go to “My Account” section where you can also find the download link.

Install the zip file: Go to : http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,30432.0.html

Main Features
-Interstitial/Video Support.
-Rewarded Video Support.

Version History
2016-03-28 (0.0.1) First release (iOS SDK 3 - android SDK 6.0)
2016-09-25 (0.0.2) Update iOS SDK to 3.4.3 and Android SDK to 6.3.2
2016-11-18 (0.0.3) Updated to use with Heyzap Extension 2.7
2017-03-19 (0.0.4) Updated to use with Heyzap Extension 2.9, Update SDK to iOS: 3.5.2 Android: 6.4.2, Added Android Gradle support for openfl4
2017-05-16(0.0.5) Update SDK to iOS: 4.02 Android: 7.0.3, Tested for Stencyl 3.5, Required byRobin Toolset Extension Manager

Documentation and Block Examples
If you don’t have an account, create one on http://www.applovin.com and get your SDK KEY.

Enter your SDK Key on the “AppLovinPage” in the Toolset.

Blocks

• Initialize AppLovin
  • Load/Show AppLovin Interstitial/Video
  • Load/Show AppLovin Rewarded Video
  • Callback for Interstitial/Video
  • Callback for Rewarded Video
  • Get Currency/Amount of Rewarded Video

//TODO examples

« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 03:07:58 pm by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

robinschaafsma

byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

havana24

Hi Robin,

How to have an invoice after buying your products?
Your system has already a built in invoice system or we need to request them to you?

Thanks,
Alessandro
My Website: www.havana24.net

robinschaafsma

Hi Robin,

How to have an invoice after buying your products?
Your system has already a built in invoice system or we need to request them to you?

Thanks,
Alessandro
I will comeback on that, good point i have not implemented that yet. I will implemented it.. I let you know when that working..

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:26:14 am by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

I haveimplemented an invoice system. After buying you will receive an email wit invoice pdf attach. You can also download the invouce from "My Account" when you are logged in.
After buying you will receive in the same mail an download link, the download link is also availible "My Account" when you are logged in.
byRobinGames.com

havana24

Thanks!
But I don't see any field for the VAT number (called "Numero Partita IVA" in italian and maybe "Btw-nummer" in Dutch) in the "My account" section.

robinschaafsma

Thanks!
But I don't see any field for the VAT number (called "Numero Partita IVA" in italian and maybe "Btw-nummer" in Dutch) in the "My account" section.

I send you an PM...
byRobinGames.com

choppedupmonkey

Is this extension still worthy for android? as a replacement for admob?
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 16 years old :) I dream of success and hope to achieve it with my favorite company ever...STENCYL! I love helping people and if you need help feel free to email me at detourstudios07@gmail.com

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

havana24

It's an ok platform if you have problems with admob and you need to replace. But the eCPM on interstitials is still better on Admob on my side.
Hope it helps.

-Alessandro

choppedupmonkey

Hmm...i switched to applovin yesterday since admob is stopping serving to all 25 of my apps since i cant update the admob sdk by october 16th and applovin seems so much better and easier to implement imo!
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 16 years old :) I dream of success and hope to achieve it with my favorite company ever...STENCYL! I love helping people and if you need help feel free to email me at detourstudios07@gmail.com

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

havana24

Hmm...i switched to applovin yesterday since admob is stopping serving to all 25 of my apps since i cant update the admob sdk by october 16th and applovin seems so much better and easier to implement imo!
Oh, I've also received the  emal from google that will stop serving admob sdk under 6.4... But how can you check which version your uploaded .apk or .ipa is using?

choppedupmonkey

I have no clue. I guess i will wait till october 16th and see if they stop ad serving on my apps :0

robinschaafsma

UPDATE Available

version 0.0.2 Update iOS SDK to 3.4.3 and Android SDK to 6.3.2

If you already purchase this extension you can login to your account on the store and re-download the extension.
byRobinGames.com

choppedupmonkey

Thanks @robinschaafsma i downloaded it :)

robinschaafsma

Updated to use with Heyzap extension 2.7

Login to your account on my store and redownload the extension
byRobinGames.com