Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

byRobin Extension Manager (0.1.2)

robinschaafsma

byRobin Extension Manager

For Stencyl 3.4 and above

Stencyl extension for “Extension Support”  for iOS and Android. This extension allows you to easily integrate enable features for different byRobin extensions on your Stencyl game / application. (http://www.stencyl.com)

IMPORTANT
Download, Install and Enable this extension to get the following extension to work on IOS:
–AppLovin
–Leadbolt
–Tapdaq
–Webview2.0
–Heyzap
–Facebook Ads
–StartApp
–Vungle
-Simple Share

How to download this extension
Go to: http://byrobin.nl/store/product/byrobin-extension-manager-stencylopenfl
Add the extension to the cart en proceed with checkout. After you successfully placed the order, you will get an e-mail with the download link or go to “My Account” section where you can also find the download link.

Install the zip file: Go to : http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,30432.0.html

Version History
2016-03-28 (0.0.1) First release
2016-09-25 (0.0.3) Update for Xcode 8
2016-09-29 (0.0.4) Include permission for Simple Share extension for iOS 10, use Simpleshare 1.9.1.
2016-10-02 (0.0.5) Updated for Unityads Extension version 0.0.6 and above
2016-11-18 (0.0.7) Updated for use Heyzap Extension 2.7
2016-11-22 (0.0.8 ) Second Update  for use Heyzap Extension 2.7 added NSCalendarsUsageDescription  and NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription in Info.plist (needed for publish)
2017-02-13(0.0.9) Updated for Tapdaq extension 1,7
2017-02-22(0.1.0) Added NSMotionUsageDescription in plist file for Tapdaq
2017-02-24(0.1.1) Fix: project file to import AppLovinAdapter for Tapdaq
2017-03-19(0.1.2) Updated for Extension: Heyzap 2.9, Vungle 0.0.4, Unityads 0.0.9,  Facebookads 1.6, Applovin 0.0.4, Leadbolt 1.4

Documentation and Block Examples
You only need to  Enable the extension in the extension section of Stencyl.
There are no blocks required..

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 03:26:16 pm by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

robinschaafsma

byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

letmethink

I just want to point out that in all your new topics you misspell 'important' as 'importent', which probably makes it look less professional than you want. :)
~Letmethink

robinschaafsma

I just want to point out that in all your new topics you misspell 'important' as 'importent', which probably makes it look less professional than you want. :)
Thanks..
byRobinGames.com

luismp

robin i'm trying to open the link of your store but it doesn't work for me... (by robin.nl server could not be found).

edit:nevermind, now it works.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 08:18:47 am by luismp »

Max Finch

If you're planning on updating to Xcode 8, please update this extension. File attached below!

EDIT: Download version 0.0.3

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 03:23:34 pm by robinschaafsma »

luismp

If you're planning on updating to Xcode 8, please update this extension. File attached below!

Max thanks for updating it for ios 10. I have some questions you may know, i bought several extensions of robin such as unityads,applovin and vungle. Right now  i'm using all of them with the heyzap mediation extension, do i still need an update on those extensions for not being rejected when i submit my game to apple?? or is it enough with this update and the update on heyzap extension? (i dont really know how heyzap manages other ad providers so i might be saying something stupid xD) I assume that if i was using them individually I would need an update on those extensions but using them within heyzap mediation confuses me..

robinschaafsma

Hey luismp,

Let me answer that,  the update is only necessery for Heyzap for now,  i will update all the extension with te latest SDK tonight so there are no issues with xcode 8 and rejection by Apple

I will update the posts of the extension when i have update the SDK include this one.
byRobinGames.com

luismp

Hey luismp,

Let me answer that,  the update is only necessery for Heyzap for now,  i will update all the extension with te latest SDK tonight so there are no issues with xcode 8 and rejection by Apple

I will update the posts of the extension when i have update the SDK include this one.

Wow, thank you very much robin!

robinschaafsma

UPDATE 0.0.3 available.

Works now with xcode 8

See first post how to download

byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

Thanks Max...

UPDATE Available verson 0.0.4

Include permission for Simple Share extension for iOS 10, use Simpleshare 1.9.1.

(Simple Share extension requires the extension manager now)
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

Updated to use with Heyzap extension 2.7

Login to your account on my store and redownload the extension
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

UPDATE 0.0.8

Second Update  for use Heyzap Extension 2.7 added NSCalendarsUsageDescription  and NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription in Info.plist (needed for publish)
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

update
2017-03-19(0.1.2)
- Updated for Extension: Heyzap 2.9, Vungle 0.0.4, Unityads 0.0.9,  Facebookads 1.6, Applovin 0.0.4, Leadbolt 1.4
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

Working on a Toolset Extension to handle all my extension properly,

This is how it looks at the moment...
(Free extensions can be download directy in the toolset, paid extension must purchase first.)

To do/done:
Code: [Select]
Done:
[X] Download and install Free extensions directy from github.
[X] Links to paid extensions page to my Store.
[X] Check if an update of engine-extension is available, if there i an update create an update button.
[X ] Add Local Notification engine-extension
To do:
[ ] Fill the generalPage
[ ] Add extra iOS and Android settings, like permissions etc...
[ ] Update all Engine-extensions to work with the Toolset.

« Last Edit: Today at 12:49:21 am by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com