Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

[iOS/Android] ReplayKit for iOS9 and Android 5.0 (0.0.6)

colburt187

I still can't get the new version to work, I'm on the latest stencyl and the latest Xcode. I have the initialise block in a when created in the first scene, I'm also drawing the 'is available' block to the screen, it never changes to true. It all works as expected when I change back to the old version.

robinschaafsma

That is strange because the code did not change for available and initialize in the new version...

It is working for on my side with the latest Stencyl and Xcode.

Can you share some logs from Xcode when the block are called..
Maybe i can see why this is happend for you..

Thanks..
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

colburt187

I just did a test on a new project and the bool changed to true, so it must be to do with updating a game that already had replaykit implemented. Ill try de activating and re activating the extension.

designpeg

Hi, this extension doesn't seem to record audio anymore. Not from the game or the mic - I'm sure it used to record from both? or am I mistaken?

robinschaafsma

Hi, this extension doesn't seem to record audio anymore. Not from the game or the mic - I'm sure it used to record from both? or am I mistaken?

It is recording audio.
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

designpeg

Hi, for some reason it's started to record audio again, but only from the game, not the mic.Is there some way to reset it? I don't get an 'allow mic' type message?  Also, sometimes after recording audio stops completelyon the device,(iphone6) and I have to restart the phone to get audio back.

robinschaafsma

Hi, for some reason it's started to record audio again, but only from the game, not the mic.Is there some way to reset it? I don't get an 'allow mic' type message?  Also, sometimes after recording audio stops completelyon the device,(iphone6) and I have to restart the phone to get audio back.
The allow mic message has been Deprecated by Apple: (https://developer.apple.com/reference/replaykit/rpscreenrecorder/1620979-startrecordingwithmicrophoneenab?language=objc).

Make sure that the phone is not in silence mode.
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

update
2017-03-19 (0.0.5) Added Gradle support for openfl4
byRobinGames.com

robinschaafsma

update
2017-03-21 (0.0.6)
- Fix: Audio stops playing after dismiss Preview,
- Added previewController didOpened/didClosed boolean block. (for pause your gameaudio when preview didopened and resume when closed)

If you already purchases this extension, just login to your account on my store to re-download this extension.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:13:20 pm by robinschaafsma »
byRobinGames.com