We are buying your game prototypes

gkhanni

Hi Stencylers. We are looking to buy your game prototypes made with Stencyl. It is not important your game includes cool arts or sounds. Also it is not important to be a completed game. We are only interested in unique game mechanics.  What we are looking for?

-One touch or two touch games. (preferably one touch) -Could be long tap,short tap,double tap or slide-
-Mechanics should be unique (preferably something we didn't see on game stores or strong modified versions )
-Arcade or puzzle genre.

If want to show your prototype, just PM me swf files. If we like it and agree on price, payments will be done via PayPal.

(Return of your PMs could take couple of days)

TheIndieStation

I have way to many prototypes LOL...
What kind of requirements do those projects need?

gkhanni

I have way to many prototypes LOL...
What kind of requirements do those projects need?

We are only looking to unique, one or two tap / touch mechanics

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:29:42 am by gkhanni »

mariosat

I have 2 almost complete games please contact me at cybestbuyit@gmail,com my company website is piccolointeractive.com

TheIndieStation

We are only looking to unique, one or two type mechanics

What?

gkhanni

What?

Sorry, one or two tap ( touch) game mechanics.

TheIndieStation

Please send me an email to info@theindiestation.com with the prizes you offer.

gkhanni

Please send me an email to info@theindiestation.com with the prizes you offer.

We have to see the prototypes first. Then, we could discuss about the prices.

gkhanni

I have 2 almost complete games please contact me at cybestbuyit@gmail,com my company website is piccolointeractive.com

Hello mariosat. Flappy Friends Arcade is really cool. Especially i loved the arts. But as i wrote we are looking for unique game mechanics or strongly modified of famous games.

Regards,

tigerteeth

Hi! This sounds really interesting. Could we have some more information about your company?

TheIndieStation

First showing concepts before talking lrizes is already a bit shady to me. You can run of with those ideas any time.

gkhanni

Hi! This sounds really interesting. Could we have some more information about your company?

Hi tigerteeth.  You can check http://www.cappuccinogames.co

thechaosengine

First showing concepts before talking lrizes is already a bit shady to me. You can run of with those ideas any time.

How is that shady? Try pitching anything without having something to show for it and it'll be a very short, very pointless conversation.

"Hi I have a game for you."

"Ok cool what is it?"

"Well it's a ball and it jumps across a level and you collect stars"

"Nice can I check it out?"

"No! I wanted to talk first! How much will you pay me for this game you know nothing about except me talking about it?"

EDIT: That said, getting paid $25 for a unique game mechanic is horrendous, don't ever take deals like that, you're messing up the perceived value of games  for everyone.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 01:29:03 am by thechaosengine »

gkhanni

Every prototype deserves different prices. We dont offer standard costs. It could be 25 usd or 500 usd. I cant tell any price without see them.

gkhanni

EDIT: That said, getting paid $25 for a unique game mechanic is horrendous, don't ever take deals like that, you're messing up the perceived value of games  for everyone.

25 usd could be funny price for a unique game, i know that. But as i said we are not looking for a complete game. Check the game named "Pink Pong". Nowadays you can see many clones of that game. If you found that idea, probably can complete that mechanics in 10 minutes. I believe that many programmers have that kind of mechanics they do not think publish or complete. So 25 usd is better than zero. Anyway, that was just a sample to explain the process.  Unique mechanics -which i really like- worths too much.