[SOLVED]Error with log! How? Pc ok, Flash ok, Android NOOO

SebastienLgl

Hello,
I have no solution, when I compil in Win, Flash it works fine, but for Android, there is a problem.
I give you the log (differents computers, differents installations)
Thank you

« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 09:27:56 am by SebastienLgl »

mebloo

There seems your file
C:\Users\Development\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\games-generated\Rush and Run22\Export\android\bin\build.xml

have some syntax errors inside, you should have a look ?

yoplalala

Maybe it's the name of game. Does it have some special characters  like "&"?

letmethink

In your game name or any of your settings, do you have an ampersand, the '&' sign? I can produce errors by placing that in the game name (but not exactly the same error as you).

Just for anyone else looking at this, the OP's error is this:
Code: [Select]
The entity name must immediately follow the '&' character in the entity reference(but it is in French)

My error by placing an ampersand in the App Name in settings > mobile > app name is this:
Code: [Select]
The reference to entity "Game" must end with the ';' delimiter
~Letmethink

danielle53

You may have a clue .. looking at

C:\Users\Development\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\android-sdk\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:1106: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 13; columnNumber: 36;

something wrong with an & ...

by the way, but I don't know at all if it is linked .. you should correct  your info.txt for one of your engine extension :

Unknown compatibility value for engine extension "Ad Colony": ios &android. It should be one of the following values: [all, flash, desktop, mobile, ios, android]

SebastienLgl

Thank you! It was the "&" in the title!
Now it works thank you!