Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

It's a Space Thing

Awesomepants

Thanks for that! Glad you enjoy it. Things have slowed a bit as I'm working on other stuff, but as it happens, I'm actually putting together another update slowly right now. Another boss, some more skins. I think I might also add another special attack.
Awesome!
Yeah, I read about golf zero on touch arcade. Looks amazing as well! I'm glad you haven't scrapped this game entirely though. I still play it regularly! (Curse you, eliminator!

Bhoopalan

Just wanted to share this.

Told my 10 year old niece that I kinda know the guy who created the game 'It's a space thing'. He was WOWWING! He is so much in love with the older version. Yet to download the newer one.
If I helped you at anytime, help me back build my twitter followers :)
https://twitter.com/imbhoopalan

suitcasenuke

Thanks for sharing! That's awesome.

Little side note, v1.4 will be going live on March 9. Little footage in the below tweet:

https://twitter.com/braderkkila/status/832926019518611456

« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 07:26:23 am by suitcasenuke »

Awesomepants

YEAH!!!!
I AM NUMBER TEN ON THE SCOREBOARD WITH SIXTY POINTS!
SO PUMPED I FINALLY BEAT ELIMINATOR!

suitcasenuke

Well done! I think that boss might be the toughest.

Awesomepants

Thanks!
Speaking of that, you might want to do something with the game center leaderboards on some future update. Since the game gets a little harder with each new boss you add, the top positions in the leaderboards are mostly from earlier versions of the game. Perhapps if you made a new leaderboard for the newer version with more bosses. I'm not saying you should do that for every update, as it would make some high scores feel meaningless, but maybe once there are more bosses in the game it would be a nice thing to do to keep it fair.
(P.S. I am going crazy waiting for golf zero to come out! ;-) ) And march 9th is going to be an epic update! ;-)

suitcasenuke

Yes, I suppose that's true! I had never really thought of that. I'll definitely keep that in mind for a future update. I've added 4 new bosses since launch, so the game is different.

GZ is coming soon!

Awesomepants

Wait, did you just say a new special attack!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suitcasenuke

Nah saving that for later. I couldn't get anything going that I liked for this round. :)

Awesomepants

70 points, oh yeah!
Still 10th on scoreboard, though.
I haven't gotten far enough to face the new bosses, but this is a great update!
Thanks for getting it out a day early! :)

Awesomepants

I dunno if this is the right place to post this, but,
I can't unlock the crusher in boss mode. I had no problem with the "win in under one minute in invaders" achievement, but when I win w/ 3 shields in invaders, the achievement drops down (pause button on top of it), but it isn't saved and it isn't unlocked when I go to crusher on boss mode.
Pleas fix. Thanks!

suitcasenuke

Thanks! Looks like there was something buggy about the shield count logic. Got it figured out. I'll fix it this weekend and get it updated! I appreciate the heads up.

Awesomepants

Sorry to bother you, but...
The same thing still happens to me. I win with three shields, the message pops onto the top of the screen, with the pause sign on top of it, then when I go to boss mode it is still locked.

suitcasenuke

Odd, I'm able to unlock it every time.  I can't count how many times I've deleted and reinstalled the game trying it out. Try to win using only 2 shields. That also works.

Awesomepants

Hmm... I also deleted and reinstalled the game, still nothing. Out of curiosity, which skin do you use when testing it? I am using an Apple iPad Air 2, if that makes a difference.
(P.S. kudos on making the spectre actually feasible to defeat.)