Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

[SOLVED] - Stencyl Changelog outdated

Vectrex71

Hi there !

I just want to ask you , why is the Stencyl Changelog soooooo outdated ?! Last entry from 4.May ! Almost a month !

Thanks !

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:33:37 pm by Vectrex71 »

Tepastelija

Maybe because they won't even remember changes they have made anymore? :P

Justin

I've updated the changelog. It was probably ignored for a while because not a whole lot of public changes have been made since May 4th. Some of the changes we make are internal, which accounts for the missing build numbers in the changelog.

For Live Support: Join our discord channel and ping me @justin.

Vectrex71

Ok Thank you very much Justin!

Have a nice day !

danielle53

it is a recurrent problem
and when a download costs now more 180 Mo, it is not a small one if  you leave in a country where the cost of the connections have nothing to do with their quality..

I am not asking (anymore) for a differential download. I just would like to know if an epic and costly download would solve my actual problem

Thanks

Justin

Sorry, I'll update it right now.

And about download sizes, I don't know how much this well help, but I am planning on cutting it down when we update openfl. I'll also start a discussion with the team about hosting multiple downloads.

Justin

We've added a "lite" upgrade option, which you can find on the private builds download page. It's around 20MB, and holds only the files which are most commonly updated. Next time you update, please try it out and let us know if you run into any issues!