Water-Drop Free [iOS | Android]

MrD69

Water Drop Free

Water Drop Free is a trail version of the complete Water Drop mobile game which can be bought here:
On Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pocketbuggames.waterdrop
On Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/water-drop/id886086557
Water Drop Free contains 7 playable levels of the more than 20 fun and exciting puzzles that can be played in the full version.

The full game description can be found below.

Water Drop is an adventure puzzle game set within a water pipe. Play as Blue through over 20 challenging levels that will test your ability to problem solve your way to the exit. Using motion of the device to guide your way through the maze, and reach the puddle waiting for Blue at the end. Each level incorporates new aspects of gameplay; and obstacles for you to avoid range from Laser and Sponges to Wrenches and Flying Screwdrivers!

Download Now

- Apple

- Android

Screenshots

Follow Pocket Bug Games on:
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google +
- Website
Games: Arrow Mania, Breakout/Outbreak, Water Drop

mdotedot

Hello MrD69,

Positive:
* Colorfull
* nice animation change (mood change + smaller effect on the drop)
* nice reactions on level 1

Negative:
* Text boxes (80 % doesn't read m.e. included)
* Level two is a bit too steep from level 1
* Rotating all the way
* No in-game movie

First I found it really hard to find your free game on android playstore.  I found it using a search on the pocketbuggames.

Hanging out in the Chat:  http://www.stencyl.com/chat/

Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

MrD69

Hello MrD69,

Positive:
* Colorfull
* nice animation change (mood change + smaller effect on the drop)
* nice reactions on level 1

Negative:
* Text boxes (80 % doesn't read m.e. included)
* Level two is a bit too steep from level 1
* Rotating all the way
* No in-game movie

First I found it really hard to find your free game on android playstore.  I found it using a search on the pocketbuggames.

"found it really hard to find your free game on android playstore" - Probably since it was just released this morning and it takes time and lots of downloads before it becomes visible as one of the first apps that appears when you search it up.

Thanks for the feedback and for playing the game.
By "Text boxes (80 % doesn't read m.e. included)" what exactly do you mean I don't know what you are saying?
"Level two is a bit too steep from level 1" - It's a matter of opinion.
"Rotating all the way" - Initially I had planned to only do half rotation, but it made it feel awkward when the pipe goes from vertical to horizontal, and the player only has limited movement.
By "No in-game movie" what exactly do you mean. A story of some kind? We never intended to provide any story line to the game.

mdotedot

Less text = better
Sorry, no in-game movie should be no movie on App Store or Play Stor:  Show a demo of the game so that players can see the gameplay
Hanging out in the Chat:  http://www.stencyl.com/chat/

Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

MrD69

Less text = better
Sorry, no in-game movie should be no movie on App Store or Play Stor:  Show a demo of the game so that players can see the gameplay

Updated Oktober 2014  ?

Ok I see what you mean now. Thanks for the advice. I will look for a screen recorder to try and get some video.

Yes the original game was released October 2014. We never at the time intended to make any free version, but it was a crying shame how little people actually bought the full version for the amount of work that was put into it. Stencyl license ran out shortly after, and we went for more than a year before I decided to once again renew it. Currently working on new games, but thought if I might release a free version of Water Drop that at least all the work put into the game would not be wasted and it might entice people to get the full version.

Vectrex71

it was a crying shame how little people actually bought the full version for the amount of work that was put into it.

Ohh Man ! I know what you mean ! That's the fate, most of us have :-(

But don't give up !!

MrD69

Thanks. We have 3 more games planned for this summer too. It will be much better to get something new out there. About time.