[FREE][ANDROID] PRIME

pashan1

Hey, I just released a new game on Google Play,

Would greatly appreciate some feedback!

Here is the description from the play store:

Inventive, colorful, and increasingly sophisticated, Prime is a creative new take on brain teasing puzzles. Through the use of four colors and various puzzle designs, the player must complete the goal of making all visible blocks a specific color. Cycle through the PRIME colors by tapping the blocks, but beware, the blocks adjacent change colors! It's creative and challenging, but above all, it's fun!

Features:
- 36 Hand-Crafted Levels.
- Random Mode: A special mode which creates levels specially for you! Try completing it in the least amount of taps!
- A newly implemented Night Mode allows for a dark background.

Here is a download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pashanirani.prime

It would be great if you take the time to check out my game!

Thanks,
Pashan

Vectrex71

Congratulations!!! , That's an oldie but very goldie idea ! Love it ! Nice design (But IMO, the colors are to shiny and hurts my eyes) so i have to reduce the brightness on my phone. But again " I LOVE YOUR GAME " Wish you all the best and i hope you will become successful with this app !

pashan1

Congratulations!!! , That's an oldie but very goldie idea ! Love it ! Nice design (But IMO, the colors are to shiny and hurts my eyes) so i have to reduce the brightness on my phone. But again " I LOVE YOUR GAME " Wish you all the best and i hope you will become successful with this app !

Thanks!!!!
This just gave me an idea to have a in-game setting to lower the brightness of ONLY the tiles.

Thanks!

Vectrex71

Wish you all the best ! Rated it with 5 Stars :-)

pashan1

Wish you all the best ! Rated it with 5 Stars :-)

Thanks alot!!! Getting the word out there about this game is gonna be hard, I've already submitted it for review to many websites, aswell as for news posts, besides that i can't think of anything else. Got any tips for me?!?!

Thanks!!

Vectrex71

I have the same Problem. I can write to 100 sites and you will get 1 -2 answers and they will say. Pay 200$ for a review.... Aehmmm NO THANKS !! Marketing suxx as hell ! I really hate marketing. I'm a designer, a dreamer, a game creator and not a marketing guy. And THIS is a problem that also many  other Gamemakers have. Guys like me, can only hope, that the people will love my game. I Hope for YouTube Reviews from other gamers. But Marketing is just AAAAAhhhhhhrrrgggggggg !!!!!!!  I Paid about 60$ at Fiver.com to different people that they  rate one of my apps with 5 Stars.  I had about  hundred 5 Star Ratings, but that helped NOTHING ! If you wanna be viewable in the charts, you must have 5.000  ratings or more and that means, first you have to pay a lot of money. And this is not an option for me. As i mentioned before, i hope for YouTube Reviews or so. But Marketing makes me sick.