Found: New Free animation manipulation software that exports Creature Creator an

appysauce

Found: New Free animation manipulation software that exports Creature Creator animations.
Exports right, left, head on animations for Stencyl,  Android,  Flash and every platform there is.
its in its infant stage.

Big file. Takes like 40 seconds to load, but worth the wait. (made with Stencyl)

When I first started using Stencyl , I searched the net for a Windows program that was free or inexpensive that had the ability to quickly and super easily create an actor and animate that actor for actions such as walk, run, jump, strike, and every imaginable action.
 The closest app. I found was Spore Creature Creator. But Creature Creator was not meant to export versatile animations. So taking a short cut, I decided that while working on developing a program like Creature Creator, I could quickly build an app. to manipulate the animations and exporting features in order to use in may games.

Version .01 is free, as will be future updates, until I finally get every functionality down to a science.

Eventually I plan to have an app. that can produce creatures, people, vehicles, weapons, buildings and anything you can dream up, and be able to animate everything, as well as export to 3d.

<a href="http://tapdroid.com/c.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://tapdroid.com/c.swf</a>

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:27:03 pm by appysauce »

LIBERADO

CAUTION! Don't trust this guy. He provides illegal software.
He is a known scammer who is now using a different user name.
See this thread: http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,45772.msg257240.html#msg257240

(reported)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 04:29:48 am by LIBERADO »
I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

appysauce

It's a shame people are so quick to judge.
I hate that you say things without knowing any better.

Nothing I offer is illegal.
                        LOOK into it...............

LIBERADO

You are ridiculous.
Reported. I have nothing more to say.
I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

appysauce

I     made    Canimate ...

appysauce

CAUTION! Don't trust this guy. He provides illegal software.

Yes Yes, by all means. Pay me for Canimate.  You will not find it anywhere else on the net..... cause I made it.

===========  It's FREE ===========

BrandonQ

Just did a Google search for Canimate Software and this was the first result.

appysauce

-----=================     That is Bogus info  that is not mine --------------------

google search  "canimate by tapdroid"

Download it and scan it for viruses

I just put it up on the net two days ago. Here's the vid Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sERq5guSpwo
I have no idea what this     R-Studio/ Root/Programming        is....

C:/Documents and Settings/Maraya Charee/My Documents/R-Studio/ Root/Programming/Downloaded/AniCtrl/AniCtrl/CAnimate.exe

Has nothing to do with what I have created.

-----=================     That is Bogus info

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:36:45 am by appysauce »

rob1221

You have a history of bad behavior on the forum, at least 4 accounts, and proof of sharing software with copyright infringement (what Liberado linked).  It's amazing that even after all of that you still continue to deny any wrongdoing and continue as if nothing happened.

appysauce

You have a history of bad behavior on the forum, at least 4 accounts, and proof of sharing software with copyright infringement (what Liberado linked).  It's amazing that even after all of that you still continue to deny any wrongdoing and continue as if nothing happened.

HELP ME CLEAR MY NAME
                download it, scan for virus, see what a nice job I did.
all the animations you see in the swf were made withe canimate.

Edit
I was going to call it CanAnimate, and some floral artist lady has Canimate.com
I never did a search on just the name. Guess I learned the hard way today....

it's no joke, no scam, it's just me building something helpful, and fun to use.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:12:58 pm by appysauce »

letmethink

I imagine that when you use spore creature creator, EA own all the textures and animations, not you.
~Letmethink

appysauce

I imagine that when you use spore creature creator, EA own all the textures and animations, not you.

Yes.
"EA owns all of the right, title and interest in the Software; to the assets included in the Software for building and animating creatures and for creating backgrounds and video clips; and to all derivative works comprised of those assets, including the Spore creatures that you create, animate, and capture in screen shots or video clips using the Spore Creature Creator."

So, if you use an actor made with Creature Creator,  Do not sell your game. It must be free.
You will have to depend on advertisement revenue ie Admob, Ad Colony, Chartboost and the like.

There is a possibility that Electronic Arts could come after you for your  .00004 cents per ad view.

The plan was to attempt to generate a bit of ad revenue to keep the site up and constantly upgrade
Canimate until I have a superior product.

on a brighter note, I just have good time and feel gratified being able to make improvements where
other left off and never thought of other ways products could be used.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:19:04 pm by appysauce »

appysauce

I just try to make things better. I see potential not realized by the original creator.
It is merely a form of flattery and a mater of necessity.

When I by a car, I might change the rims, tires, interior, stereo, color...........................

rob1221

Based on this response from EA, you aren't allowed to make any money from things made with the Creature Creator, and that includes ads.

I just try to make things better. I see potential not realized by the original creator.
It is merely a form of flattery and a mater of necessity.
But the software you were building on isn't yours, so you need permission (a license) to benefit from someone else's work.

appysauce

Hmm.
I guess the individual user would have better luck asking EA for permission.
If I ask, I would need to be applying for anyone who uses CC.