Startup Seeking Programmers & Artists for Upcoming Projects [Paid]

Jimmyha

Hey guys,

We are a fairly new startup company in Houston, TX and we are currently looking for programmers & artists to build our game dev team. We have worked on some games in the past, but I've run into too many people who weren't serious so we ended up scrapping those projects.

In order to avoid a similar outcome, I will have to be more selective in our application process, but feel free to ask me any questions. Experience is not a big factor for me, I'm just really looking for people who are trying to turn this into a living like we are.

We are looking for some other roles such as writers & level designers, but what was mentioned above are my main priorities. If you think you're up for it, let me know! You can shoot me an email at: Jimmyha31@gmail.com

Thanks!

ceosol

I have worked with Jimmy, Mike and Grace (two artists who were on Jimmy's team) before. They all seemed like nice people when we were on conference calls. I enjoyed my time working with them very much.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 12:15:46 pm by ceosol »

Jimmyha

Hey Ceosol,

You are completely right, when you worked with us, I had a very dysfunctional team. I'm always the first to admit if I've made a mistake & the way we handled projects in the past was one of them. That's why I said I had very unreliable people on my team in the past and those people that couldn't perform are no longer on my team.

That's exactly why I am starting over and looking to try again with a new team.

ceosol

I edited out the management part of my comment.

I have too many projects currently to commit right now, but I wish you the best of luck in your projects Jimmy.

dacaldera

Hey Jimmyha,

What part of h-town are you in? I'm near gulfgate. Take a look at my one and only game so far. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/679833
I don't really know how to write raw code,  hence the reliance on stencyl. But I do have an art education.