Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Little question about themes and topics on the forum

1MrPaul1

If I made some Flash game with the programmer who made the game in other engine, in my case regular flash, can I post the game in the Your Games section?  This is my game primary, just coded not in Stencyl

Irock

Games can only be uploaded to stencyl.com through Stencyl itself, so it has to be made in Stencyl.

1MrPaul1

No no no, I mean just forum and the post about the game.  The game itself will be on Y8 server.
My other game, that are almost ready, is made in stencyl, just waiting when Y8 will add post screenshot in the Y8 api for Stencyl, than will publish it. so, i'm still Stencyl developer and  just want to have all my games on this forum.

1MrPaul1

oh, sorry, found the answer, will post on chit chat or gameart

1MrPaul1

Jon

June 11, 2011, 11:02:42 pm
This forum is intended for the announcements of Stencyl-made games only.

If you're seeking actual feedback for a non-Stencyl project, please post in Chit-Chat. It goes without saying that if you do this, you have some kind of prior tie to Stencyl and its community. In other words, don't be the guy who advertises his game out of nowhere.

Please post here only if your game is at least up in demo / playable form, otherwise it goes into the Game Journals forum.

If it's just a non-playable concept (even a fleshed out one), start it out in the Game Journals forum instead.

Thanks!

Irock

Oh sorry, I misunderstood! Yeah, non-Stencyl games go in Chit-Chat.