Game won't build to iPhone after IOS 10 Update

OnTouch

Hello,

I'm trying to test my game on my iPhone 6 after updating to IOS 10 but it won't work. I've installed the nightly build 9247, remade my certificates, updated my Mac OS, IOS, and Xcode, and everything else I've been told to try.

I should probably let you know that I've tested on this device countless times and have published to the App Store, so it's a problem related to something else.

Can somebody help me?

I've attached my logs.

Thanks,

-OnTouch :)

xplosion28

If you are using Xcode 8 it won't work until the next public build which Justin said was coming out very soon.  He mentioned that you can load a previous Xcode to test it if you really wanted to.

Majora64

This^ yeah I was having that issue too. I downgraded my Xcode and everything worked fine. Hang tight for the new build, I know I am.

OnTouch

Alright, which Xcode should I downgrade to?

Justin

Xcode 8 should already be working in the latest private build, for both simulator and on-device testing. This error looks like something different. To be sure, you could download the latest build (b9257) and try again, but I'm not sure it'll make a difference.

Code: [Select]
Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: com.ontouchinteractive.stuck" doesn't include signing certificate "iPhone Developer: xxxx (yyy)".
There's very little info about that error in the only places I've managed to find it.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39570357/xcode-automatically-pull-provisioning-profiles-not-available-in-your-account-ho
Maybe make sure that you don't have unneeded provisioning profiles that don't contain the certificate?

Another link, again with very little info.
https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/51029

For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 8am and midnight Japan time. (GMT+9)

Justin

For building your game with an older xcode, any xcode 7.x would work, assuming that you can build a game for iOS 9.x and play it on iOS 10.0.

OnTouch

I've made quite a lot of mistakes with my profiles and certificates in the past, and made a lot of them trying to figure it all out. Would I be able to delete them all and start fresh? Or will that screw something up? Right now it's just a jumbled mess and it's really bothering me.

Justin

I don't want to say anything wrong, so I'll defer to somebody with more experience in that regard.

DJEmergency

I've made quite a lot of mistakes with my profiles and certificates in the past, and made a lot of them trying to figure it all out. Would I be able to delete them all and start fresh? Or will that screw something up? Right now it's just a jumbled mess and it's really bothering me.

This really depends.. If you already have published an app in the app store I advise you not to remove the cert for it, because if you do there's a chance you will never be able to update that application any more AND you will never get that cert back..

OnTouch

Okay. I know which certs I used for that one app, but what about all the other ones? Can I remove them? Or should I just start adding things and write down what I'm adding to try to organize myself from there?