RPG Platformer Kit

Luyren

As I post this, I am working on a tech demo. I resumed work this thanks giving break. I don't know when, but I am making solid progress. In my to-do list, it's mainly updating the menu behaviors and make them work with multiple party members, add a new AI behavior and make the tech demo to make sure everything works.
Working.

tabletop

This sounds interesting any new details?

Luyren

I've updated all behaviors to use the new image blocks, so dialog and menus will always show above everything. A lot of small fixes were made to make sure everything works if you configure it properly. Slight changes to a lot of behaviors for added flexibility.

Screenshots can't show much, but here are a few anyway.
Working.

tabletop

Wow This looks quite powerful and has come a long way.  Cant wait!

tabletop

is there a release window for this?

Luyren

I'm planing to upload on forge a resource pack with combat behaviors (that can be used in any genre, not just platformers) in a few days. Can't give an estimate for the whole thing.
Working.

airman4

would be insane !
can't wait luyren

adridwitomo

Maan i can't wait for the kit to be released! :)

tabletop

Luyren

Nothing right now. I was working on the combat resource pack, but I just started the last semester of my masters program. Hopefully I will squeeze in some time to work on it, but no idea when.
Working.

tabletop

ahh like i wish the older version of this kit even still existed

TheGreatEater

Two questions:

1) What is the link to the kit?

and

2) How would I do a Final Fantasy based turn style battle with this?

tabletop

Ahh is this cancelled?

Luyren

Nope. Working on Menus in my free time.

Answering the questions posed earlier: no link as of yet, and you can use this to create a turn based battle, you'd just have to create the part that manages the turns and whatnot.
Working.

tabletop

Is there a release date for any reupload of this kit? Even if not much progress is done, just so it could be used again.