RPG Platformer Kit

tabletop

is that the last thing you want to finish before it can be TRIED after all these years again rofl.

Luyren

There's that and finish writing documentation. Problem is it now uses some blocks new to the latest beta build, so either way one would have to wait for the next version of Stencyl to try it whenever it is done (or use the beta build if you are a subscriber).

But don't expect just because it's "just that thing missing" means it will be out next month. Stencyl for better or worse is not exactly my top priority right now.
Working.

Iddo

I've been watching you guys go back and forth for years now haha. I'm excited for whenever it comes out.

tabletop

Its just such a great kit with nothing that compares out there in all of the internet.

And that was the old version that cannot be used anymore :0

tabletop

tabletop

Another curiosity bump

Luyren

I'm still alive, still working little by little.
Working.

tabletop

I'm still alive, still working little by little.

dare I ask again...if you could upload the W.I.P. unofficially since this is the only thing I know how to use on Stencyl and could figure everything out from what is there. I tried to look for the old one and the old verison of stencyl and to no Avail for any of that existing.

Even if you think its incomplete and terrible my sanity at this point may depend on using the RPG platformer kit.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 12:49:44 pm by tabletop »

Luyren

It has dependencies on a few of the changes in Stencyl 3.5, so even if I released pieces of it, it is highly unlikely that it would work on 3.4.
Working.

tabletop

When does stencyl 3.5 come out? I dont see anything on the website about it. And I would humbly say its worth a try, unless no matter what happens the error messages cannot be broken loading it in the current version.

squeeb

No clue on 3.5 release.. seems close though!  Theyve been making good progress

tabletop

Did those builds work on 3.4?

Luyren

Working.

tabletop

the kit in its current stage

Luyren

I don't think so. Games need to be converted to 3.5, and as far as I know it is an one-way process. It is not recommended to open a 3.5 game in a 3.4 version of Stencyl.
Working.