It's the 17th Stencyl Jam! It's an opportunity to make and play awesome new Stencyl games. Game developers of all experience levels are encouraged to give it a try. This Stencyl Jam will run from December 9th - December 18th
and will start and end at Midnight EST
Once again, we will be hosted by Game Jolt! Here's the official jam page
Winners will receive a Stencyl Studio license and a Game Jolt t-shirt!
If you'd like to chat with others about the jam or Stencyl, be sure to join us in the Stencyl Discord Server
Judging / Prizes
- The jam will last 10 days (Dec 9 - 18), and you're free to work on your game as little or as much as you want to during that period.
- A theme will be announced a day before the jam starts. Try to stick to the theme, because games will be judged on how closely they fit.
- Pre-made assets may be used as long as they are publicly available for everyone else to use before the start of the jam.
- Teams are allowed, but keep in mind that the quantity of prizes a winning team receives will not scale depending on the team size. This means one Stencyl Studio license and one t-shirt for each team.
- Games must be made in Stencyl, of course.
- Remember to have fun!
Entries will be judged by a Game Jolt panel.
If your game is one of the three winners, you will receive:
How to Enter
- A Stencyl Studio license. This allows you to publish games to Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android and gives you access to the private customer forums.
- Your choice of t-shirt from Game Jolt's Redbubble Store.
Upload your game to Game Jolt
and put #StencylJam17 in the game's description. It should automatically show up under the jam's Games page.#StencylJam17
We'll be keeping an eye on the #StencylJam17 hashtag from our Twitter
and retweeting cool stuff!