I gave the Winter Level a try. Here is my first impressions.
- Cool art
- There seems to be a lot of variety!
- Definitely a great attempt at a first game!
- The Wolf's Movement a little slower than I would like
- When I die, the game takes a while to fade and reload. It ruins the pace and makes the game less addictive and makes me frustrated.
- The design of the game could use some work. Maybe I wasn't suppose to choose the Winter Level first, but nothing was really explained. It may be intuitive for some or most gamers to know that a snail is hostile, but I figured it out the hard way.