Looking for an artist!

ChunkyMonkey

I have a game idea and I'd like to collab with an artist. For now there's 6 animations but there might be more.
1. Side view of a bird with a broken arm and a jetpack on it's back.
2. That bird walking
3. 1 but with the jetpackturned on
4. All of those but facing opposite direction

Comment if interested, with answers to these questions:

1. Is any of your art published so far? If so, may I have a link or 2?

2. Do you have a newgrounds account?

3. How often are you online?

Thanks!

« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:49:44 pm by ChunkyMonkey »

Gemini

Id like more details on the project before I decide whether or not I am into this

ChunkyMonkey

I was going to email the details so I know the game Idea isn't stolen

ChunkyMonkey

Nevermind though I'll just post what I want in the original post. Btw I love your game "YOUAREAJUMPINGPOTATO"

« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:52:26 pm by ChunkyMonkey »

Stencyl Ninja

1. Done
2. Done
3. Done
4. You can just flip it easily in the actor editor. Somewhere at the top is the setting.
  Or did you want a completely different set of drawings for the other direction?

1. No (is there some reason I should have one?)
2. No
3. Very Often

A few questions of my own: Is that all you need done? ... How skilled are you at coding? ... Are you quick? Will the game be for profit? Now that I look at these sprites I made, I kinda like them. What if I took your idea and made it myself as many have done with ideas that I posted on the internet in the past? Would you mind if I did? If you need more done, what would it be? Will this bird be using any weapons? What are the terms of collaboration if it was a game that became sponsored? Would you help me to create a game afterwards of good quality so as I could get a game sponsored as well? Or would the ad revenue be somehow setup to be split between PayPal accounts? (i still have to set one up actually) ...

ChunkyMonkey

1. Done
2. Done
3. Done
4. You can just flip it easily in the actor editor. Somewhere at the top is the setting.
  Or did you want a completely different set of drawings for the other direction?

1. No (is there some reason I should have one?) Just curious because if you have a newgrounds account then I'd give your profile credit in the collaboration.
2. No
3. Very Often

A few questions of my own: Is that all you need done? For now, but not completely. I'll still probably Need ... How skilled are you at coding? ... Are you quick? No, I'm not very fast. Will the game be for profit? No. Now that I look at these sprites I made, I kinda like them. What if I took your idea and made it myself as many have done with ideas that I posted on the internet in the past? Would you mind if I did? No, but would you give me credit for the idea? If you need more done, what would it be? Non sideways views of your bird crashing and a closeup of that bird with a broken wing. That will be for the intro. Will this bird be using any weapons? I wasn't planning on it. What are the terms of collaboration if it was a game that became sponsored? Would you help me to create a game afterwards of good quality so as I could get a game sponsored as well? Or would the ad revenue be somehow setup to be split between PayPal accounts? (i still have to set one up actually) ... I don't have a paypal either. I wasn't planning on getting it sponsored, I was just gonna make the game. We'll discuss this further if it does get sponsored.

ChunkyMonkey

1. Done
2. Done
3. Done
  Or did you want a completely different set of drawings for the other direction? No I'll use actor editor.

1. No (is there some reason I should have one?) Just curious because if you have a newgrounds account then I'd give your profile credit in the collaboration. I'm going to publish it to stencyl and newgrounds
2. No
3. Very Often

A few questions of my own: Is that all you need done? For now, but not completely. I'll still probably Need ... How skilled are you at coding? ... Are you quick? No, I'm not very fast. Will the game be for profit? No. Now that I look at these sprites I made, I kinda like them. What if I took your idea and made it myself as many have done with ideas that I posted on the internet in the past? Would you mind if I did? No, but would you give me credit for the idea? If you need more done, what would it be? Non sideways views of your bird crashing and a closeup of that bird with a broken wing. That will be for the intro. Will this bird be using any weapons? I wasn't planning on it. What are the terms of collaboration if it was a game that became sponsored? Would you help me to create a game afterwards of good quality so as I could get a game sponsored as well? Or would the ad revenue be somehow setup to be split between PayPal accounts? (i still have to set one up actually) ... I don't have a paypal either. I wasn't planning on getting it sponsored, I was just gonna make the game. We'll discuss this further if it does get sponsored.

chaosoul

Thats really hard to read I mean really hard. It be nice if you separated what you respond to and what your response is. I think because you're asking for examples of artwork we should also see examples of your programming skills.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

Stencyl Ninja

@chaosoul: lol, that's my fault, and I think his point to me by quote-answering me in the way he did.

ChunkyMonkey

Thats really hard to read I mean really hard. It be nice if you separated what you respond to and what your response is. I think because you're asking for examples of artwork we should also see examples of your programming skills.
I'm new to all this stuff, honestly, but I do have a game released on my profile