Data Structures Issue

neffluffyy

Hi,

I'm new to video game making, but I decided to use Stencyl for a project for school. It is due in May of this year and I have been working on it for a while. A big part of my game includes dialogue and so I downloaded the extension to use in my game. I first downloaded the 3.3.2 version of the extension, but I was using the 3.4 version of Stencyl so that was an obvious reason so to why it wouldn't work. From there, i downloaded an older version of stencyl to be able to use the extension but then I wasn't able to add to my game, which also makes sense as I was downgrading. I then found the link you left for another person to the latest version of the extension and tried it with 3.4 and half of it worked. I installed it and the  dialog extension part works, but I am not able to enable the data structures portion of it. I have attached the logs that were created.

Also I deleted the previous extension files when i got the most recent one.

P.S. You're probably a busy person, but I would greatly appreciate a response ASAP because as I have previously stated, this project is due in May  :)

Justin

Looks like I'll need to update the extension to work with 3.4. It's not a lot of work, so I'll probably do it tonight.

For Live Support: Join our discord channel and ping me @justin.

etye

Any update on this? I'm having the same issue.

Justin

I've updated the code for 3.4.0. If anything still doesn't work, let me know and I'll fix it right up.

http://www.polydes.com/3.4.0-extensions/

For Live Support: Join our discord channel and ping me @justin.

neffluffyy

So far, everything is working fine! Thank you so much!!