2 days into my first Game!

ericblak1947

It has been 2 days (3 hours a day) and my game is coming along nicely! I can't wait to add levels enemies, scoring, and work out the bugs! Here is a peek!

4 levels Done!

Game update! Link below!
http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/9879

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 01:34:56 am by ericblak1947 »

Lecros

I like the look it looks really nice! Good luck continueing with your game

robogobodo

Wow very unique character look. Did you do the art yourself?
Check out my tutorials at www.youtube.com/finalbossgamers

Ceric

Wow man, that's pretty cool. Great graphics, plus the style you (or your artist if you didn't do the art yourself) are using is definitely unique. Glad to hear Stencyl is a good tool. If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to post your questions here.

coleislazy

I have but one word: rad (I'm bringing it back)!

ericblak1947

Wow very unique character look. Did you do the art yourself?

Yes, doing all the graphics myself.  I made the main guy a jack in the box because a walk cycle, jump and ducking animation would take me longer to do. This is my test game.

ericblak1947

I have but one word: rad (I'm bringing it back)!

I'm old school all the way! 8-bit, 8-bit!

ericblak1947

I like the look it looks really nice! Good luck continueing with your game

I'll be uploading and update tonight! Thanks!

Stencyl Ninja

Very nice. Is the character supposed to shake like that? It's kewl lookin' but annoying at the same time when it happens. Nice graphics and gameplay you have so far though other than that (glitch?).

Keep up the good work :)

ericblak1947

Very nice. Is the character supposed to shake like that? It's kewl lookin' but annoying at the same time when it happens. Nice graphics and gameplay you have so far though other than that (glitch?).

Keep up the good work :)

No the shake is a glitch from when you jump. I'm trying to figure it out. It only fixes when you duck and stand back up. Hopefully I'll get to the bottom of it!