Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Yo! Let's UP

squeeb

I think I'll go that model as well.  What's the best reward video company?  . I know there's rules with some companies about reward videos.  What about get a skin or outfit when video is watched?

thechaosengine

Yo! is now available on Android!

I think I'll go that model as well.  What's the best reward video company?  . I know there's rules with some companies about reward videos.  What about get a skin or outfit when video is watched?

Unity is p good for video ads, I use them and Applovin at the moment. You can do anything you want as far as rewards go :)

Noroup

Yo! is now available on Android!

Unity is p good for video ads, I use them and Applovin at the moment. You can do anything you want as far as rewards go :)
Did you advertise your game at all? Did you write to anyone? How did it become so popular?

thechaosengine

Did you advertise your game at all? Did you write to anyone? How did it become so popular?

No advertising, I emailed TouchArcade and PocketGamer a couple of days before release but didn't bother w any other press than that. In the end PocketGamer wrote an article but TouchArcade never bothered.

People keep asking how this happens but there really isn't a magic trick to it. They either gloss over it when I say it or just don't want to hear it, but the goal HAS to be "make a good game". A game that's good enough to get featured by Apple, and then good enough that people keep playing it because they like it. (note: this isn't aimed specifically at you or meant as a complaint, Noroup)