Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

[PAID] A shopping list of mobile-focused extensions / behaviours I'd like to see

ceosol

So icloud is cross-platform between android and iOS (and anything else)?

thechaosengine

So icloud is cross-platform between android and iOS (and anything else)?

iCloud is iOS only. It's cross device syncing, not cross platform. 

squeeb

Robin and i have been working on the extension.. we have orientation changes working and now i am working on fixing the scale and position when the orientation shifts between portrait and landscape (this is still test phase)   you can see when i touch the screen the scale changes.. this will be automatic as well

detted

Woho! Awesome work guys! :D
Composer • Sound designer • Producer
www.tedwennerstrom.com
@TedWennerstrm

thechaosengine

Looking good, excited to see where it goes!

squeeb

Little update. i am making a demo on how to use the extension... still need to fix the aspect ratio 100 percent.. landscape skews the circle actors still..

squeeb

Another  update.. Robin and i have completed the orientation extension!  I have converted my Balltz the Owl game into a demo showing different UI layouts... I should have the demo done today and a video posted later on!

GuyCockcroft

+1 for iCloud sync. This ought to be part of the engine itself but I'm willing to chip in for somebody to create an extension. It's beyond my capabilities.

SadiQ

I gave a shot at a simple gif creation extension, made some progress, but the thing is too slooooow to be usable in any game (and it still has some bug I can't figure out). If anyone knows a VERY fast way to get the pixels from a BitmapData I can try it out.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

squeeb

I'll have the orientation extension and demo available in my store soon.

thechaosengine

The orientation extension works really well, great work Squeeb and Robin!

robinschaafsma

The orientation extension works really well, great work Squeeb and Robin!
Thanks, have fun with it.
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

Donni11

@thechaosengine, For online multiplayer I'd recommend looking here: http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,42202.0.html
The Stencyl Discord Channel , Where the real Stencyl work happens ;).