Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

[PAID] A shopping list of mobile-focused extensions / behaviours I'd like to see

thechaosengine

I updated the OP to keep things current.

Thanks, have fun with it.

Any chance you'd be up for looking into the other requests in the thread? Would be appreciated :)

squeeb

Let me take a look and see what else may be possible for me to try.. unfortunately I am unable to work on any thing ios atm... I need a test device, hopefully I don't need a mac.. I read there as a way to test on ios device and pc.. i haven't tried it yet though.  Somebody had an awesome local multiplayer they were working on here over wifi I think

robinschaafsma

Any chance you'd be up for looking into the other requests in the thread? Would be appreciated :)

Current i working on a toolset extension to manage all of my extension properly.
I help squeeb , were i can, to work on his skills to create extensions, so he can create great extension him self.
So i don't take new projects at the moment.

I am unable to work on any thing ios atm... I need a test device, hopefully I don't need a mac.
@Squeeb, you need Xcode to create games with stencyl for iOS, so yes you need a mac or you can use http://www.macincloud.com/
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

Donni11

@thechaosengine, Would you like a Online multiplayer Turn Based extension? Or UDP Extension with Near realtime online multiplayer network communication?
The Stencyl Discord Channel , Where the real Stencyl work happens ;).

squeeb

@thechaosengine, Would you like a Online multiplayer Turn Based extension? Or UDP Extension with Near realtime online multiplayer network communication?
I'd like both.  Id be willing to work with others to make some of these great ideas for stencyl

thechaosengine

Yeah both would be ideal. I'm not asking for all these features for one specific project; these are all things to expand on Stencyl's capabilities in general, so the more the better :)