Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

My website widget.

detted

Hey all!

I have been using Stencyl for some time now and it just recently hit me to try and make some sort of app/widget instead of a game. So I set out to try and update my website with a new type of music player. The big thing was that it had to be in html5. Long story short it's now done and working surprisingly well. You can see it in action here: www.tedwennerstrom.com

Next up is optimization and improvement. Any tips and recommendations is appreciated.

I mostly made this thread because I love how much I'm able to do with Stencyl and to show that it's not only for making games, it can be used to make so much more :)

Also, I would love to see similar stuff people have made, apps, software or widgets that are not games. So if you have anything to show just post it and share your experience!
Composer • Sound designer • Producer
www.tedwennerstrom.com
@TedWennerstrm

detted

Also, if the music dosen't play at first when you hit the "on" button, try and reload the page and it usually works. Why this is I have no idea, if anyone has any suggestions I would be thrilled!
Composer • Sound designer • Producer
www.tedwennerstrom.com
@TedWennerstrm

Awesomepants

That's interesting. It's interesting to know Stencyl can make things other than games.