If you can figure this out you're a god!

Maxology

So I'm creating a block stack game were you are the little box and you have to jump and stack the blocks that come in from the left and right as high as you can before they fall over. However, when my blocks slide in from the left and right they are colliding and pushing the block under it even though they are clearly not touching. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? You can see how it set up the create blocks in the screenshot as well.

Note: its not my collision box because I have it set to the same size as the block.

decafpanda

Ummmm I would imagine thechaosengine could figure this out lol........

SadiQ

Check the size of the collision boxes. If those are ok, you can place all your sliding blocks in an individual group so that they don't collide with each other.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Maxology

I already have the blocks in their own group called Blocks and they have to collide with each other so they can have the balancing and tipping effect when its on the edge

Noroup

When block two collides with block one, set the X-speed of block two = 0

TheIndieStation

Try setting their physics to cannot be pushed, and set their friction to 1

Maxology

I think I figured it out. So I have it when block is created set SpawnRight to True and after 5 seconds set SpawnRight to False. Well SpawnRight True is setting the x-speed to -10 so it is moving all blocks -10. How do I do a Trigger Custom event for another behavior on another actor? Or can you think of a better way to set this up? I had to do two different x-speeds one for the blocks that enter the screen from the left and the other from the right.

Maxology

Here is a screenshot of my SpawnRight and SpawnLeft

squeeb

Ummmm I would imagine thechaosengine could figure this out lol........
haha. Yo! Let's up... and ask him ;)