Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Null object error when adding digit in the list after todays stencyl update

1MrPaul1

So, I have a game that works goodm And now it is not working, because of null object error, but I just adding 0 to the clear list
Than when I added one value to the attribute and list became not empty I didn't see this error, but there is a lot of lists and I need it to be clear from start.
It is annoying, because after update, untill I opened this behavior I didn't had this errors, and make a lot of things in the game, so, no I need to return to the old version and make it again, on day of work is gone.

rob1221

This issue was reported here: http://community.stencyl.com/index.php?issue=775.0

There was a change made in 3.4 that requires empty lists to be set to the "create new list" block, but sometimes it also affects non-hidden lists which is probably not intentional.  For now you can set all empty lists, whether hidden or not, to the "create new list" block before using.

1MrPaul1

Yes, I make work around, made all list not empty than clean it in when created.
Errors with list is always a pain as long as list using in very complex action and if the list working not as expected it can produce a lot of errors than
So, i hopes it will be fixed soon