HELP! Error when trying to open Data Structures.

Atendrish

I'm new to Stencyl and the Dialog Extension, and I have a problem using them. I installed the newest Stencyl version (V3.4) AND the newest Dialog Extension Version too.  I followed every single step on the Getting Started page, however, when I try to open the Data Structures I just receive an error message, saying that the Toolset extension "DataStructuresExtension" has thrown an error. And if I try to open the Dialog Extension, it says that "Dialog Extension" is not enabled for the game. Furthermore, when I try to open the settings menu, it just appears an "unexpected problem" and won't let me enable or disable anything.
Please, I need help ASAP! I was about to start working with this and I need it to complete my game.
Please and thank you.

(log-2017-04-26 is for the settings)
(log-2017-04-265 is for Data Structures)

Atendrish

I figured it out! Here's the answer if anyone needs it:

You need to download from here: http://www.polydes.com/3.4.0-extensions/

You need the extensions:
com.polydes.common
com.polydes.datastruct
com.polydes.dialog

And the engine-extensions:
com.polydes.datastruct
com.polydes.dialog

Copy all the .jar files into [Your Stencyl Workspace](In my case it's called "stencylworks") /extensions

Decompress all the .zip files and copy them into [Your Stencyl Workspace]/engine-extensions

Now open your game, go to Extensions/Extension Manager and enable the game extensions :)